Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    You are acting like Mosley is not getting a career payday

You are acting like Mosley is not getting a opportunity of a lifetime

You are acting like Mosley is not getting what he ask for all along, which is a chance to prove he is not a cheater anymore.

If the cost of cleaning up a sport where men are punching each other in the face at a very hard and very fast pace. Is privacy, than Athletes who are getting Millions and Millions of dollars from us fans should be willing to sacrifice some of their privacy.

These test are for their benefit of themselves, their opponent,their fans, and the integrity of the sport.

These test are not punishment for criminals, but design to punish the criminals who decide they want to use an illegal drugs to assault another men.

Dude, you say you are neutral.
    So my question is what neutral side are you on?

The neutral side of "My favourite" fighter refuse testing so am going to back him 100% even if it makes me look like a fool.

Comment

LOL some of these nutjobs on here think the testing is bad and are trying to make up all kind of bull**** up. whats worng with you wackos dont let your heros hairy balls cloud your judgment. More testing for boxing = good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

The neutral side of "My favourite" fighter refuse testing so am going to back him 100% even if it makes me look like a fool.
        pretty much, you se he havent replied to my post yet.
        He is thinking of way to still argue against drug testing and still pretend to be "neutral"

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
          Is not a spoon full of blood. They take capsules of blood.

Mosley: Yeah, they stick a needle in your arm. They have a phlebotomist that comes with them the first time. They get all of the capsules and make sure that they're not cracked and different things. Make sure that the urine bottles are okay. They do the urine test and then they put the needle in there and take the blood.
          Lance Armstrong is the most tested athlete in the history of sports. He won 7 tour de france's. Do you reckon his performance was affected?

Dont get me wrong. Im for cleaning up the sport but if a drug testing affects your personal life and privacy then its wrong.
          At this day and age with those sophisticated PED's and masking agents that's the ONLY way to get a clean sport. There must be where-about schemes and threats of random testing to deter the potential cheaters from cheating.

Comment

pretty much, you se he havent replied to my post yet.
            He is thinking of way to still argue against drug testing and still pretend to be "neutral"
            I dont get the mentality of the people who are against the testing, They would then flood a thread that speaks about two fighters who are willing to show that they are clean and try to down play the test.

If you're not for testing fine just dont moan when others are talking about it..just STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I dont get the mentality of the people who are against the testing, They would then flood a thread that speaks about two fighters who are willing to show that they are clean and try to down play the test.

If you're not for testing fine just dont moan when others are talking about it..just STFU.
              Can't Have It Both Ways, Either U Support Random DRUG Testing or U Don't!!!
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=363391

Horus
              3/6/2010

Why do some of you who didnt want Pacquiao to take random drug test care or let alone why do some of you want Floyd Mayweather and Shane Mosley to take Olympic Style Drug testing if you do not want Pacquiao taking Olympic Style Drug testing?

Why do you care or why do you want Golden Boy fighters to take Olympic Style Drug testing if you do not want Pacquiao taking Olympic Style Drug testing?

In short why are some of you guys asking anybody to take the best possible drug test, if you do not want your own fighter taking that test?

IMAGINE:
              If the Bi-Sexuals demanded and ask along side Heterosexual's that ****sexuals not be able to have the same rights as Heterosexual's...?

or

If the Bi-Sexuals demanded and ask along side Heterosexuals that ****sexuals identify themselves in public with the Capital Letter "H" like Hester Prynne in the Scarlet Letter with Capital Letter "A" !

You see the hypocrisy and contradiction that exist in those demands?

How can you say Pacquiao should not be random drug tested and then ask for other fighters to be random drug tested ?

So from now on, I think Pacquiao fans or people who supports or supported pacquiao decision not to take the best possible drug test in the World. Should Not Make demands for other fighters to take test they themselves would not want their fighter to take...!

BE CONSISTENT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE RANDOM DRUG TEST FOR PACQUIAO, DO NOT ASK FOR THE TEST FOR ANYBODY ELSE.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=363391
                Looks like Floyd can have it both ways since random testing only applies to fighters of his choosing.

Comment

great for the sport...

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    LOL some of these nutjobs on here think the testing is bad and are trying to make up all kind of bull**** up. whats worng with you wackos dont let your heros hairy balls cloud your judgment. More testing for boxing = good.
                    You gonna get red k'd soon..

Comment

Is not a spoon full of blood. They take capsules of blood.

Mosley: Yeah, they stick a needle in your arm. They have a phlebotomist that comes with them the first time. They get all of the capsules and make sure that they're not cracked and different things. Make sure that the urine bottles are okay. They do the urine test and then they put the needle in there and take the blood.
                      those capsules are no bigger than a spoon full. I have had blood taken plently of times.

Comment

Working...
                      X