No announcement yet.

Most difficult moral question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Wagner View Post
    Well the question is, what if it was your child so IMO that answers the question sufficiently.

Jesus man you put that you don't know what you'd do. LMAO.
    If you think you know what you would do in any given situation, you're dead wrong.

Every situation is unique, and you will respond uniquely to every situation.

Hence, you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
      Damn......
      Sorry to hear. Who HASN'T got kicked on around here?
      I only basically said that they have big noses, which is tame compared to what I've read on here. I meant no offence but some people got all niggly. I'm hoping BPP will forgive me if I keep my head down for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
        If you think you know what you would do in any given situation, you're dead wrong.

Every situation is unique, and you will respond uniquely to every situation.

Hence, you don't know.
        You don't have kids, I take it.

Comment

You don't have kids, I take it.
          I don't, I have a kid.

It doesn't mean that I wouldn't kill a child in order to save the lives of 19 other people. You don't know either.

I doubt I'd be able to kill my own son. But there's no way of knowing until you've encountered such scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
            I don't, I have a kid.

It doesn't mean that I wouldn't kill a child in order to save the lives of 19 other people. You don't know either.

I doubt I'd be able to kill my own son. But there's no way of knowing until you've encountered such scenarios.
            I'm glad that I'm not your kid if you would consider killing it to save your own skin. Nice one dad.

I wouldn't kill my child if it was 1000 people hiding in the basement, and anyone else would have to kill me before they got a chance to touch my kids.

Comment

I only basically said that they have big noses, which is tame compared to what I've read on here. I meant no offence but some people got all niggly. I'm hoping BPP will forgive me if I keep my head down for a few weeks.
              Racist! RACIST! BAN BAN BAN!

Comment

I would not kill the child, but would defend the child to the death if somebody else in the group tried to kill him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I'd not only kill it. Id smother it with my bear hands, and then eat it since there probably isn't much food and I don't mind raw meat.
                  hahaha lol i cant stop laughing. oh damn

Comment

Working...
                  X