Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not hard to see how he could trouble Floyd but the fight will never happen. GGG vs Lara on the other hand has a chance.

A lot of people turned on Lara after his insipid showing in the Canelo fight. That was the biggest opportunity he's ever going to get and he didn't take it. He tried to squeak a win instead of going out and making it happen. If he had done that, and failed, his stock would be higher than it is now.

Comment

I know his style isn't for everybody but come on man, 22-23 or whatever fights and already fought Canelo, Angulo, Trout, Molina, Smith, Williams, Vanes.

Give him some credit. In this day and age where loads of fighters are hiding behind promoters and so we have a rare case of a top fighter taking on anybody and everybody. How many others today can you say this about? Very few.

Hes called GGG out, hes begging for a Floyd fight and a Canelo rematch.

The guy backs his **** up. Hes not a pretender like most who claim they want the best but just want to cash out a lottery ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
        Lara will beat Mayweather quite easily especially after seeing how Mayweather has slipped the last 2 fights.

I don't understand the hate on Lara the guy lands punches and defense is really underrated. Since he's Cuban that's why he gets all the hate, if he was American or Mexican we wouldn't hear the end of it on how he's such a master boxer, but he's Cuban so he's boring wtf????
        I like Lara and I think he is a great fighter. I didn't like the way he fought Canelo. He promised to give Canelo a beat down and instead he mostly fought a safety first hit and run fight with the accent on running. I thought Canelo deserved to win a close fight. Lara did an unbelievable amount of cry babying after that fight saying he beat Canelo by a mile because punch stats had Lara landing 12 more punches than Canelo. Never mind that Canelo's landed punches were a lot harder than Lara's punches and Canelo was the one coming forward 100% of the fight. Against Ishe Smith Lara stood his ground and easily won almost every round. Mayweather is better by a mile than Ishe Smith but I still think Lara beats Mayweather in a close chess match by working the left lead overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I know his style isn't for everybody but come on man, 22-23 or whatever fights and already fought Canelo, Angulo, Trout, Molina, Smith, Williams, Vanes.

Give him some credit. In this day and age where loads of fighters are hiding behind promoters and so we have a rare case of a top fighter taking on anybody and everybody. How many others today can you say this about? Very few.

Hes called GGG out, hes begging for a Floyd fight and a Canelo rematch.

The guy backs his **** up. Hes not a pretender like most who claim they want the best but just want to cash out a lottery ticket.
          You can say it about every talented Cuban for starters. They're all in the one boat. No pun intended.

Comment

I said it before the Canelo fight and I'll say it again, Lara will beat Floyd comfortably. Lucky for Floyd even those who want him to lose don't want to see this fight because it'll be boring. I for one would love this fight.

Comment

Makes me wonder how Alvarez and Toledo would do in pros.

Comment

I'm a fan of Rigo and Lara. Why? I don't really know lol. Their very boring but I like them.

Lara could beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                X