Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank Mexicos year in boxing(so much highlites)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    that should be a great fight. what i'm wondering is do most of the mexicanos on here root for mikey garcia or orlando salido in that matchup? i honestly kind of want to see salido stay on top.

also, WAR ponce de leon (fight against jayson velez is scheduled on showtime for 03/02)
    as a mexican id like salido to win, but mickey is a great guy who represents mexico, also he speaks perfect spanish, i wouldnt mind mickey winning coz he will be a champ for years to come, salido is in the last legs of his career...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
      as a mexican id like salido to win, but mickey is a great guy who represents mexico, also he speaks perfect spanish, i wouldnt mind mickey winning coz he will be a champ for years to come, salido is in the last legs of his career...
      do you live in Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        do you live in Mexico?
        in dallas and monterrey mexico...

Comment

velez is gonna beat ponce de leon

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            velez is gonna beat ponce de leon
            Bc he beat the great sal sanchez 2? Lmao its a good fight a proven veteran who has only improved vs a kid whos hasnt done jack sht

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              I dont care who wins, I like both fighters.. Lets see if Velez looks as dominant against Ponce De Leon like he did against Sal Sanchez II.. I think Ponce is gonna beat that ass!! That would be truly sad for two top PR's(Velez and Martinez) to go down to Mexicans just starting the year..
              If martinez cant hurt burgos than burgos is gona tap that ass. Martinez is a poor mans version on segura. Throws alot and has good power. Burgos should be able to out box and out land him. Burgos also throws alot of punches. And the only way i see velez beating ponce is by ko. Doubt that will happen. Ponce will ko this kid.

Comment

broner doesnt want none of weak azz miguel vasquez even though miguel is a skinny weakling, lol, broner ????????????? he shouldnt even be ranked ahead of miguel vazquez on any pound for pound list cause vASQUEZ HAS BEATEN MUCH BETTER OPPOSITION THAN BRONER WHILE BRONER GETS A REPUTATION OF BEING THE SECOND MOST GIFTED BOXER IN BOXING, LOL, THAT REP SHOWS HOW OVERATED HBO CAN RATE THEIR STARS TO THE DUMBED DOWN PUBLIC

Comment

Working...
                X