No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko says he'll be rooting for David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    If you don't remember then watch it again. I don't need to explain it here when you won't believe it unless you see it. Haye looked directly at Vitali and said the words "fight me", Vitali kept quiet. He also said that he signed the contract but Vitali didn't sign, and Vitali didnt deny that claim. Watch the video, Vitali is a certified duck and it was caught on camera. Most people overlooked that because of the fight at the press conference but looking back now we can clearly confirm that Vitali ducked Haye. The video evidence makes the duck irrefutable.

Vitali never ducked nobody!!!! Haye didnt deserve a shot at Vitali after Wlad beat his ass anyways.

Comment

If you don't remember then watch it again. I don't need to explain it here when you won't believe it unless you see it. Haye looked directly at Vitali and said the words "fight me", Vitali kept quiet. He also said that he signed the contract but Vitali didn't sign, and Vitali didnt deny that claim. Watch the video, Vitali is a certified duck and it was caught on camera. Most people overlooked that because of the fight at the press conference but looking back now we can clearly confirm that Vitali ducked Haye. The video evidence makes the duck irrefutable.
      The problem is you don't know what happened at the negotiations between Vitali and Haye. Haye can say whatever he wants about any fight contract(s) but nobody can prove it. So all you really have is Haye, a guy coming of an embarassing loss, calling out a heavyweight champion without a belt or a significant win to prove he's worthy. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        The problem is you don't know what happened at the negotiations between Vitali and Haye. Haye can say whatever he wants about any fight contract(s) but nobody can prove it. So all you really have is Haye, a guy coming of an embarassing loss, calling out a heavyweight champion without a belt or a significant win to prove he's worthy. Sorry.
        Haye signed a contract which was first accepted by Vitali and his management. That's how the contractual signing process works. You send drafts of contracts back and forth, once you agree on the final contract at that stage you agree to sign the contracts. So the contract Haye signed was already agreed on by Vitali, but Vitali and his team must have panicked at the last moment and decided to not sign their side of the already agreed terms. It's known as a duck. There are lots of examples out there of boxers ducking at the last moment like this, and now Vitali is added on to that list of duckers.

To top it all off, Vitali then publicly ducked Haye on video too, which as I said, we can all see for ourselves.

Comment

That's what I thought when he said he wouldn't retire, Vitali wants to fight Haye

Comment

Haye signed a contract which was first accepted by Vitali and his management. That's how the contractual signing process works. You send drafts of contracts back and forth, once you agree on the final contract at that stage you agree to sign the contracts. So the contract Haye signed was already agreed on by Vitali, but Vitali and his team must have panicked at the last moment and decided to not sign their side of the already agreed terms. It's known as a duck. There are lots of examples out there of boxers ducking at the last moment like this, and now Vitali is added on to that list of duckers.

To top it all off, Vitali then publicly ducked Haye on video too, which as I said, we can all see for ourselves.
            Son.... i dunno who you are or what hole you crawled from under. Haye/ Klitschko negotiations have been going on for years. Was it Not Haye who went and took the easy route to a belt by fighting Valuev Instead of his agreed upon fight with Vitali.... BEFORE this he backed out of a Wlad fight... these are all events documented in history.

YOU CALL HIM GROVELING & begging Vitali for a fight " calling out" a Klitschko on the part of Haye? TRUTH be told Vitali is waiting for HAYE'S broken toe to heal. Haye is negotaiating NOW without a belt & without public support. He basically is doing the same thing he did years ago when calling Wlad out.. He wants more money than he's worth... it's as simple as that.

Vitali wants him to grovel because he's sadistic like that.. He got his payday vs Chisora because of the Klitschko's. He's the one who preferred to fight Wlad first & then Vitali.. so ducking the older much tougher & more tenacious bro was the smarter business decision because if he would've boxed Vitali HIS marketabilty for a second Klitschko fight would've been rendered null & void... Know your history before spreading these lame AZZ RUMORS... kapish!
            Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-10-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

my opinion on the matter is i've seen these haye calling out videos but that is not my main reason for thinking it's a duck. vitali did alot of barking after the wlad fight & he said it was personal with haye & he was going to knock him out. then the chisora fight happened & all of you who watched it in english should have heard the interview given by vitali after the fight. i was actually shocked by vitali's honesty. he said if chisora was faster he would have been in alot of trouble. so after all the barking about shutting haye up he chose not to fight him & went in the direction of manuel charr because he realized after the chisora fight haye was more of a threat then he thought. haye did not duck vitali a few years ago either. he only had a hand shake agreement & then don king came out of no where & offered haye a WBA title shot, a 7 digit purse & a great bargaining chip(if he won)against valuev as long as king got a 3 fight option with him. any body with half a brain can see the valuev deal was better & vitali offered him crap money & rematch clauses...hhhmmmmm which one would you take?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                my opinion on the matter is i've seen these haye calling out videos but that is not my main reason for thinking it's a duck. vitali did alot of barking after the wlad fight & he said it was personal with haye & he was going to knock him out. then the chisora fight happened & all of you who watched it in english should have heard the interview given by vitali after the fight. i was actually shocked by vitali's honesty. he said if chisora was faster he would have been in alot of trouble. so after all the barking about shutting haye up he chose not to fight him & went in the direction of manuel charr because he realized after the chisora fight haye was more of a threat then he thought. haye did not duck vitali a few years ago either. he only had a hand shake agreement & then don king came out of no where & offered haye a WBA title shot, a 7 digit purse & a great bargaining chip(if he won)against valuev as long as king got a 3 fight option with him. any body with half a brain can see the valuev deal was better & vitali offered him crap money & rematch clauses...hhhmmmmm which one would you take?
                I did catch that interview & Vitali in his broken english was trying to state it was a difficult fight & that it was tough fending off Chisora with one arm & if he would've been faster it quite possibly will have made his job even more difficult. He was giving Chisora.. props for his effort... he was NOT conceding defeat otherwise.

No way he would've made more against Valuev than Vitali... i don't care how much aid or donation King supplied. He had a better chance to win vs Valuev & absolutely no chance vs Vitali & THERE would not have been a rematch necaessary with Wlad once Vk was through with him... so Haye's option was basically cash out with Vitali or get an EASY belt & PAYDAY VS Valuev & still keep his options open for 2 Klitschko fights & better negotation leeway with the Wba strap. He made less money so he can make more money later... Getting Destroyed by Vitali would've been dumb on his part... Now he can afford to get destroyed as there's only one payday left for him besides Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                  I did catch that interview & Vitali in his broken english was trying to state it was a difficult fight & that it was tough fending off Chisora with one arm & if he would've been faster it quite possibly will have made his job even more difficult. He was giving Chisora.. props for his effort... he was NOT conceding defeat otherwise.

No way he would've made more against Valuev than Vitali... i don't care how much aid or donation King supplied. He had a better chance to win vs Valuev & absolutely no chance vs Vitali & THERE would not have been a rematch necaessary with Wlad once Vk was through with him... so Haye's option was basically cash out with Vitali or get an EASY belt & PAYDAY VS Valuev & still keep his options open for 2 Klitschko fights & better negotation leeway with the Wba strap. He made less money so he can make more money later... Getting Destroyed by Vitali would've been dumb on his part... Now he can afford to get destroyed as there's only one payday left for him besides Chisora.
                  he had no belt & no bargaining chip when vitali offered him the fight & he would have not made more money fighting vitali. he got a 7 digit payday, a world title that the klitschko's wanted & he was in the driver seat. he had something they wanted. also you should know since you are defending vitali that the klitschko camp wouldn't sign right away because they admitted that haye brought more money to the table with british PPV then they could bring from german tv. they felt they should get half of haye's PPV money which was a joke & haye said screw you. you want the WBA belt then we split the purse 50\50 & you take your german tv money & i'll take my british PPV money. it was wladimir who was the problem not haye. so taking the easier route which you say ended up making haye PPV money vs ruiz & harrison then wladimir. correct me if i'm wrong but isn't boxing a business? he doesn't take the valuev fight & loses to vitali then he doesn't get the 3 PPV fight money & only a 6 digit payday from K2...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the smart business move was. don king has an amazing ability to disrupt things & he made david haye a boat load of money. if he doesn't sign with king then he could lose to vitali & never see a 7 digit payday in his life & never would have had 3 PPV fights televised in britain....boxing is a business & doing businss with don king was a much better option then with K2....OF COURSE HE WOULD TAKE THE EASIER ROUTE! ONLY A ****ING MORON WOULDN'T HAVE!
                  Last edited by joe strong; 07-10-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

He is rooting for Haye? Does that mean he will fight him if he wins. If he didn't want to fight him he root against him. Or is that what he is saying so people don't think he scared of him. Either way, if Haye wins easier or better than Vitali did, that should earn him a title shot. No one cares about Charr, not a good way to close out a career (his comeback was weak, with no great fights).

Comment

Shaking my head at some of the responses to this thread. Why in god's name would Vitali duck Haye?

Comment

Working...
                      X