Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if the SMW version of James Toney was in the Division Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if the SMW version of James Toney was in the Division Today?

How would he do?

He would do excellently at SMW in any area.

Comment

He would dominate,i cant think of anybody id even give a fair chance of beating him

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        He would dominate,i cant think of anybody id even give a fair chance of beating him
        Toney would have to be considered the best if he was around today but i think he has his hands full big time with Andre S.O.G Ward, the kid can fight and fight well

Comment

He would crush everyone but Ward, who he still beats handily.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            He would crush everyone but Ward, who he still beats handily.
            I dont think Ward would wanna mix it up on the inside with JT but if they did go at it on the inside then What a Fight we would have! I say that coz Ward is bull strong, mentally and physically and he as a great inside game.
            Toney tho was a genius on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              I dont think Ward would wanna mix it up on the inside with JT but if they did go at it on the inside then What a Fight we would have! I say that coz Ward is bull strong, mentally and physically and he as a great inside game.
              Toney tho was a genius on the inside
              Yeah, Ward can hold his own on the inside, no doubt about that, but those lightning fast combos would have been too much. Toney could flurry on the inside faster than anyone I've ever seen.

Comment

knocks out bute. dude is open for power punches and timing always beats speed
                decisions ward. ward would probably make this one ugly and dirty
                decisions froch. fun fight. froch gets outclassed
                prime kessler could perhaps stick around for 12, but he's not winning
                whitewashes johnson on the cards
                forces abraham's corner to retire him in the 10th
                has a little trouble before knocking andre dirrell out cold. i dont know if his team would even take the fight
                stops taylor
                murders allan green. he'd never fight again. i wouldn't wish that sort of a beating on any man. green's head would fly around all night

here i come baby
                burgerking burgerking!

Comment

He wins the super six with very little trouble.

Comment

It would be him Bute and Ward at the top. I think Toney is a bad matchup for Ward Toney is the master of inside fighting and. I think Bute who still is kind of an unknown as far as top competition goes would give Toney trouble. Bute is fast, accurate and long enough to stay just outside of Toney's range.

Comment

Working...
                    X