Chins you're not sold on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    No I haven't seen him wobbly?

He didn't wobble at all, you have made a great point of exaggerating it ever since it happened
    You're trying to tell me that Senchenko didn't rock Brook and his legs weren't wobbly?

Comment

Canelo's got durability. People seem to forget the resistance and discipline taking body shots, and using negative resistance when turtling up shows durability.

The Kirkland fight was a completely different fight than the Cotto fight. I think he was able to neutralize the style coming forward when turtling up. Guy's like Lil'G on the ropes focuses too much on side body shots which guys like Canelo imo can withstand. Canelo is the next gen Chavez. In my opinion better than when Chavez went on to fighting 80 fighters until better opposition came along. However, coke and alcohol ruined Chavez' career.

Comment

My own chin. Damn Vitaligo

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I'll name a few:

Crawford: Saw him get hurt several times against Gamboa, and his chin hasn't been tested against bigger fighters yet. I personally don't think he lasts very long if he moves up to 147.

Kovalev: Still have questions about his durability.

Anthony Joshua: Very chinny indeed. Doesn't have the greatest defense either so if you put him in with a skilled puncher he's going to be in a world of trouble. Him vs. Wilder is literally 50/50, first one who lands wins.
          Kovalev? Not that Pascal is a monster puncher, but he is far from feather fisted. If Kovalev had a chin problem we would of known in their first fight. Kovalev got caught with some huge shots in that fight. He may get stopped, but it will be a Stevenson or Beterbiev that does it and its not like you have to be chinny to get stopped by punchers like that.

Comment

Working...
          X