No announcement yet.

Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    I would like to see him fight mtalane. mtalane is a great fighter who people have rarely seen. He has a title would love to see him and roman fight winner gets viloria
    I agree. IIRC Mthalane was one of the fighters that gave Nonito a tough fight before it was stopped on cuts.

Even Mthalane vs Viloria would be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Chocolatito got hurt against Estrada so it raises some questions about how well he'll do against Viloria, but then again Viloria is an inconsistent fighter so you never know. A sloppy Viloria gets stopped by Chocolatito.
      i think viloria was able to overcome that dark part of his boxing career. he got his confidence back now and he's more focused. he got a new coach too who looks younger than viloria. robert garcia was beaten by a rookie coach lol

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        viloria fought a fellow elite fighter. gonzalez fought a good prospect stepping up way up in class. I would like to see roman fight a tittle holder to see how he looks in the weight first,
        I think Roman's foe just proved he belonged. Dude was very good. Nobody can step up until they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          In his probable fight against chocolatito. Come on carnal, he is entitled to dream awake, can't he?
          yeah, hes on top of the world tonite, he did a great job, i never expected that.. you know when we were at crapland we followed this guy and saw how inconsistant he was, i was thinking of that viloria..

no more pinoy prides for him, please...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            I knew that but Marquez was supposed to be tougher, and yet he got beat by a guy who struggled against Omar Soto.

Viloria has got to be the most inconsistent fighter in boxing today.
            from the beggining brian was a roller coaster ride if he was more consistent he would be something really special...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              from the beggining brian was a roller coaster ride if he was more consistent he would be something really special...
              It's why real judgement comes at the end of a career. He's on a hell of a consistent run right now.

Comment

• Another FOTY candidate. These 112-122lb divisions need more air-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                  I agree. IIRC Mthalane was one of the fighters that gave Nonito a tough fight before it was stopped on cuts.

Even Mthalane vs Viloria would be interesting.
                  mthalane was beating donaire, He lost the first few rounds but was comming on strong but the fight was stopped, Mthalane is the goods he has shown improvement and power. alot of great fighters in the lower weights

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                    yeah, hes on top of the world tonite, he did a great job, i never expected that.. you know when we were at crapland we followed this guy and saw how inconsistant he was, i was thinking of that viloria..

no more pinoy prides for him, please...
                    Yeah right but he already avenged his niņo lost and is on a great run right now. Here's the tyson KO for you to enjoy. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                      It's why real judgement comes at the end of a career. He's on a hell of a consistent run right now.
                      yup i hope it continues up to the end....

one of my dream fights although it may never happen is to see brian vs nonito, i think they were rivals when they were young that went on different directions...

Comment

Working...
                      X