Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you fire Kellerman if you had the choice.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max is OK. He knows his stuff, but other times he is absolutely ****in annonying.

Plus, whenever he looks into the camera, he looks petrified.

He'll never be able to replace Larry, that's for sure.

Comment

He annoys me. Especially in the Mayweather vs Marquez post-fight interview. The man thought the interview was all about him when he should have let Mayweather talk.

So yeah, I'd fire him.

Comment

Love Kellerman. He has so much love for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Would you fire Kellerman if you had the choice? the reason i ask is because it seemed to me that he had started to slowly win a few people over, then he was crucified for the Mayweather vs JMM interview and put himself back to square one, so what is the general consensus on him now.

Would you keep him or fire him?
          I actually think he's getting better. He represents HBO and conducts interviews, those who dont like his way can fight in Showtime.

Comment

I think he should be replaced.

There are LOTS of people who would be better suited for the job. John Scully and Antonio Tarver are two who come to mind.

On most nights Kellerman lacks tact, professionalism and social common sense, although some nights he's not too bad (he was okay on Kessler-Calzaghe). Since HBO is vital for the popularity of boxing, it's important they have the best people they can find, so they don't turn people away from our sport.

Comment

I dislike the guy more than most, but fire him for what? He does a good job technically. I just don't want to hear him. To me, Brian Kenny is a person who might deserve to be fired. It's really unprofessional of him to constantly bait both guests and other ESPN talent into arguments. He's not open to a civil discussion, because he believes that he has the only opinion valid enough to be voiced.

Comment

I would fire him on the spot. Can't stand him.

Comment

Fire Larry Merchant and Steward. Kellerman doesn't act like he is the reason people watch boxing. Larry thinks he is the talent, but his monologues always lead off on strange tangents that have nothing to do with boxing. And Emmanuel Steward picks the fighter he thinks is going to win before the fight even starts and then puts down everything the other fighter does from the start, and never gives them credit when they do something well. Keep Kellerman, and Lampley, and bring back Big George!!!

Comment

What he did in the post fight interview was his job. Why are people giving him **** for it? HBO was probably happy with what he did.

Good interviewers are supposed to press like that. Not baby the athlete.

Comment

i don't know about firing..but Brian Kenny should do all post fight interviews in the ring..he's actually the only sports commentator that asks the questions that the true fans want to know..Kellerman looked like a ***** when shane challenged floyd and he held the mic away like an idiot..doesn't he know we all wanted to hear what words were being exchanged between mayweather and mosley!!!!!!! Brian Kenny would have let the two fighters exchange words especially because mayweather was put directly on the spot on national tv..thanks for ruining it kellerman!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X