Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Know: Max Kellerman has a dead brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Know: Max Kellerman has a dead brother?

from his bio

Murder of brother

On October 17, 2004, the body of Max's brother Sam was found next to a hammer in his Hollywood apartment. As a result of the ensuing investigation, former boxer James Butler was arrested and charged with Sam's murder. He later confessed to the murder and was given a 29 year sentence.

When Adam Carolla's manager was inviting Kellerman to the premiere of his new boxing film, The Hammer, he did not know that Sam Kellerman's murder was committed by Butler, who was known as "The Harlem Hammer".

Yup his brother took the hammer into his home. Sad story.

Comment

I think most people on this forum know that, but I forget every so often because I have a bad memory. Thanks for reminding me of some depressing **** where someone gets murdered with a hammer.

Comment

I thought everybody knew the whole story of Butler and Max's brother Sam?

They used to be rappers, and horrible ones at that. (No disrespect to Sam)

Search youtube for their rap video.

Comment

I even met the guy who killed him back in 2002.

Comment

Most people have heard about that by now. they released a rap album together (the vid is on youtube).

Comment

I think the real question is, what the **** are we all doing here at 4:30?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I think the real question is, what the **** are we all doing here at 4:30?
                  Bad sleeping habits, I wake up at weird times

Comment

This is all completely new to me so...my jaw is a bit dropped right now...and that rap video didnt help any...

Comment

Working...
                    X