Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Golovkin is Slow, Easy To Hit - His Power Can't Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be a war, I got GGG winning tho

Comment

Eubank is delusional. Fighting GGG isn't the same as beating Chudinov, Clubfighter Tony Jeter and Blackwell. GGG would supply a beatdown

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
        Eubank is delusional. Fighting GGG isn't the same as beating Chudinov, Clubfighter Tony Jeter and Blackwell. GGG would supply a beatdown
        it would go the same for GGG

Comment

I like Eubank, he's an exciting fighter.

However: leaky defense, wild swinging punches, and average power isn't going to beat GGG.

It'll be a fun 6 rounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... actually his stiff counter jab -- to be more precise...
            Agree. Thats exactly how it usually happens.

Comment

Say what you will to bash the guy, I'm not going to dismiss Eubank. The guy wants to fight GGG. Give him credit for that. And let's see how he does vs an equally leaky defense fighter next month in Doran. Hey, we need someone in there vs GGG, since most of us know Jacobs wants no part of him:

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Eubank gets cute early in the first letting his hands go and looks impressive for a few seconds. That's when he tastes GGG's power for the first time, then he switches to survival mode for a few rounds while he gets hunted down. GGG wins by KO in rds 6-8.
                I am gonna have nightmares man, looking at your avatar, damn u !!

lol, jk

NO seriously change it NOWWW

Comment

Eubank is a legit threat with his speed, power, stamina, and chin. But he needs more seasoning, atleast another 2 quality opponents. You could see his improvement from Saunders to Chudinov, however he hasn't fought anyone to push him since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                    Eubank stops him. Easy.

He's bang on, GGG is as slow as a snail. I remember all you stupid ****s giving the big 'un about Lacy too. You have short memories.

Eubank stops him later, then all of you can come prey at me knees for forgiveness

Wankers.
                    You're not seriously comparing Golovkin with Jeff Lacy, now that is
                    ridiculous.

Comment

Says the guy who was made to look like a slow plodder by Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X