Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Dictates To Mayweather: You Need Me, I'm in Control!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A side has spoken.

Comment

• Floyd might as well make this fight happen. Get it out of the way so fans can move on.

Comment

• this guy is way more deluded than khan and broner combined, and that's saying much. i hope this travesty of a "fight" never happens

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          How does a guy with a 0-0 boxing record, who just got his ass handed to him in his own sport mind you, deserve a fight against the best P4P fighter in boxing? I think Floyd is only entertaining this circus show to stay relevant and see if it does garner any interest. Plus it's been McGregor who has been keeping Floyd's name in his mouth for over a year for publicity. Even if McGregor gets a supposed 7 million in his next UFC fight, his days are numbered because quite frankly he isn't a complete MMA fighter and the blueprint is there to beat him.
          Lets see floyd jump up to smw and face a top opponent in his prime n win

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Lol mind you his last fight with Berto was a loss
            A loss compared to what? I haven't checked the numbers, who made more on their last fight, McGregor or Mayweather? I'm asking out of curiosity.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              They're not "his" so to speak though. UFC is an entity much more than promotional outfits in boxing. The way they market and bundle their product is very different from the atmosphere of boxing. Didn't he co-headline with other big names as well in some of his recent events? Don't get it twisted, UFC has every right to say, "Hey, half of this potential audience would be ours." The notion that Connor McGregor would get a 50/50 purse split with Floyd is absurdity, UFC might get an even split however.
              dfuq. Of course they are his.

His last three events he headlined alone, and don't tell me the likes of Chris Weidmann and Luke Rockhold or Miesha Tate or whatever has brought anything to the gate or the PPV. He consecutively broke UFC PPV and gate records. His last three fights are the 3 biggest selling cards in UFC history.

You can wait and see how 200 will do and compare it to Conor's numbers.

I didn't say he deserved 50/50.

Comment

• I wish McGregor would STFU.

He quit in his last fight now he thinks he can dictate terms on a total mismatch.

The public get what the public wants - so these two 'fighters' can make $100 million each for an exhibition / circus act.

SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  A loss compared to what? I haven't checked the numbers, who made more on their last fight, McGregor or Mayweather? I'm asking out of curiosity.
                  Everyone knows his fight with Berto was a flop. Showtime lost money.

It only shows without a big star. Floyd can't make good money.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Coulda swore floyds biggest ppv is 4x Conor's.
                    Could have sworn that was because of Manny, Canelo and Oscar... Could have sworn Conor sells fights on his own name..

Comment

• This fight ain't gonna make enough to cover the fighters prizemoney. No one is going invest in a sure fire loss, especially Showtime. Only GGG or maybe Thurman would be worthwhile, I don't think Danny Garcia would be a big draw either b/c he has trouble with boxers & it would be a tremendously boring whitewash!

Comment

Working...
                      X