• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    This generation truely is uneducated.
    You don't say?

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      I had a date with a girl 2 months ago that didn't know who Muhammad Ali was.I swear to God, I couldn't talk for at least 3 min straight.
      Most people don't know **** bout boxin

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You don't say?
        yeah, in general they are ignorant of the sweet science and it's happenings.

I digress....................... Rockin'

Comment

You don't say?
          Good one. Haha

Comment

The sad thing about this post is not that she didn't recognise one of the greatest sportmen of all time, but one of the greatest historical figures of all time. Muhammed Ali transcended boxing and became part of the global public consciousness. His fame makes Mayweather and Pacquiao seem like nothing more than c-list celebrities. Not knowing Muhammed Ali is a crime against knowledge and a failure of education.

Comment

You don't say?
              Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              yeah, in general they are ignorant of the sweet science and it's happenings.

I digress....................... Rockin'
              Good one. Haha
              hahahaahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                The sad thing about this post is not that she didn't recognise one of the greatest sportmen of all time, but one of the greatest historical figures of all time. Muhammed Ali transcended boxing and became part of the global public consciousness. His fame makes Mayweather and Pacquiao seem like nothing more than c-list celebrities. Not knowing Muhammed Ali is a crime against knowledge and a failure of education.
                That's what I'm saying. I told her she lives in a bubble

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                  Either she wasn't feelin dude, or she's been living under a rock.

Comment

I had a date with a girl 2 months ago that didn't know who Muhammad Ali was.I swear to God, I couldn't talk for at least 3 min straight.
                    that would of been the end for me , how dare she! i would of walked out shaking my head
                    Last edited by HughJass; 04-06-2013, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                      that would of been the end for me , how dare she! i would of waked out shaking my head
                      She heard of DLH and Tyson though. And to top it off, that hoe hit me up wanting to go on another date.

Comment

Working...
                      X