Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    So does your stupid idea of legalizing all PEDs for sports. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
    stupid?

athletes already take peds. Their respective governing bodies make some arbitrary lists of drugs that are ok to take and not ok to take.

i cant wait when cybernetic implants start getting used by athletes. It will be the next self righteous fake moral crusade for the public to latch on to.

Its already beginning....

you're the one who has no idea what your talking about.

Comment

• But at the end of the day who cares...floyd is da best ..pacquiao lost to a bum like bradley if I was a poocquiaochiao fan I'd be quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        You missed the point....I believe that Manny is posturing about even accepting randomized testing..
        No you missed the point. The point is BOTH guys have put obstakles up because of their huge egos and this conversation will end if you cannot see that. Pac and Arum publically agreed which means if Mayweather would have accepted, the fight would be signed, just like if Pac would have accepted the no PPV deal that Mayweather offered, the fight would be signed but YOU CANNOT GET TWO PRIMA DONNA'S WITH HUGE EGOS TO GIVE IN TO EACH OTHER, PERIOD! Arum and Mayweather want to control the show and neither will concede. Simple as that. Almost ALL ego-powerplays end in a draw or non-acceptance of terms.
        Last edited by richardt; 11-19-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

• ^^ tha best

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              But at the end of the day who cares...floyd is da best ..pacquiao lost to a bum like bradley if I was a poocquiaochiao fan I'd be quiet
              Floyd's a drug cheat, and you support it lol. damage control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                Dirrell is an obvious cheater, Ward uses Conte, a convicted cheater, and Hopkins is almost 50 and fighting 27 year olds. All are cheaters. Especially Fraud Gayweather. He's the biggest bitch of all.

Went 12 of the gayest rounds in the history of boxing w/ a 12 loss bum from Argentina who's full time job is herding cattle.

They need to cheat because they're not Real Men™
                If Dirrell is an OBVIOUS cheater-tell me how,since it is so easy.While you are at it,tell me where Ward and Hopkins-who use skill-not excessive speed and power appear to be cheaters.

If Floyd's skill reflects what you consider a "b1tch" to be,maybe you better find a new sport-because he is highly intelligent.

Based on your theory of Ward and Conte,you do know that Roach has trained cheats...does that prove anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  You know what? I've said it before, but HBO (and Showtime) might have the keys to this mess.

If they insist on random year round testing for the fighters on their networks, things could be solved. In Germany ARD (The major network there) is the broadcaster of Sauerlands cards and they refused to renew the contract without yearround random testing for Sauerlands fighters. If it can be done in Germany there is a chance it could be done in the states.
                  I used to say this when I was active here in NSB. If you really want to clean the sport then random testing should be all year round.

Then they responded that testing is costly (I remember those were Floyd fans' argument).

Oh well... This is sad for the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                    Floyd's a drug cheat, and you support it lol. damage control.

Hey crying snitch boy..bring proof ..bring evidence...why would I believe some writer who's got the name of someone who could be hitlers right hand man???

You poochqaiaoo fans are way to emotional..real talk

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      From an angle of journalistic credibility, I think its kind of amateurish for Hauser to base the article's biggest claim on a rumor with no real source or any citations. That is bad reporting and sensationalism.
                      Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Reading through this thread and wondering how many of you guys read the actual article. Especially those speaking on the Mayweather doping claims.

There was no source, citation or anything. Just a claim that a rumor circulated through the "Drug testing community" (whatever group that vague statements indicates).

The Quillin, Berto, and Morales allegations had references and quotes. But the biggest conversation point of the article is based on nothing but the writer's "rumors" that he "heard". Don't you think that if he had a legitimate source of evidence against Floyd, it would be present in the article? Of course it would. But it wasn't there.

But I'm not surprised to see so many people over the years jumping at the opportunity to call him a doper as if its an established fact. Buying into the whole villain/good guy script like some WWE teenage fans.
                      I would agree that the biggest conversation point in this forum would be the part about Floyd testing positive, but to me it doesn't seem like the most important part of the article. People are blowing it up like it is even thought I don't think the author intended it to be. It makes up such a tiny fraction of the article. But the main reason it had to be mentioned is because it's apparently it's the reason why Pacquiao wanted a subpoena.

You're saying the floyd testing postive thing is articles biggest claim, but it does not even read like a claim to me. It's not something he's asserting as true. But nonetheless it needs to be mentioned. It would be amateurish of Hauser if he was trying to convince the reader that Floyd tested positive with his evidence being just a rumor, but trying to prove for a fact that Floyd tested positive because of that rumor is not his intention. It's just something some dumbass readers with no reading comprehension are taking away from the article.
                      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-19-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X