No announcement yet.

Question: The punch Mosley landed on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Manny doesn't have that one punch power he couldn't hurt Floyd like that if he landed that same punch
    floyd wouldn't be hurt?

btw that's a shorter overhand than shane threw that landed on floyd.

Comment

lol @ idiots trying to bag on Pacquiao because he didn't KO shane.

Shane started running with his mits up. what was the scorecards ? 12-0 white wash?

That's what I thought.

Pac dominated shane worse than Floyyd and was never in danger like Floyd.

Comment

shane's chin is better than floyd's.

but Floyd wouldn't get hurt by this short left obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          floyd wouldn't be hurt?

btw that's a shorter overhand than shane threw that landed on floyd.
          see most people don't remember that Hatton got up twice against Manny Pacquiao hell Manny even had him wobbled in 2nd before the KO

this is one Punch power

Comment

lol @ idiots trying to bag on Pacquiao because he didn't KO shane.

Shane started running with his mits up. what was the scorecards ? 12-0 white wash?

That's what I thought.

Pac dominated shane worse than Floyyd and was never in danger like Floyd.
            Pac will not dominate Mayweather. Mayweather is 10x the fighter that Pac will ever be..........Rockin'

Comment

I'm tired of this bull*** about how Mosley and Ortiz landed on Mayweather. Mosley and Ortiz landed more on him cause in these fights Floyd fought agressively and put the pressure on them. He could have move a lot and stay on the outside like against Baldomir and believe me Mosley and Ortiz would have landed nothing. But if he did so, the same ******s would say that Floyd is running all night.

The thing is if Floyd was fighting Pacquiao im 99% sure he would not put the pressure on Pac and come straight at him like he did against Mosley. He would move a lot in the ring and use lateral movement, trying to land on Pac when he's off balance, Pac would not get the chance to hit the forward flat-foot Floyd that was fighting Mosley.

But I think it's something too complicated to understand for a lot of people on that stupid forum

Comment

see most people don't remember that Hatton got up twice against Manny Pacquiao hell Manny even had him wobbled in 2nd before the KO

this is one LUCKY Punch power

fixed it for you..

Comment

floyd mayweather can outsling gunslingers, outbox technicians and has never lost or been KO'd in the process.

we all know what that's about.

Comment

lol Mosley is the worst example you could have used frustrated Manny and made him miss from all types of weird angles
                    Floyd missed a lot of his shots with the slower Ortiz, and Ortiz connected several combos on Floyd.. I think Floyd is slowing down, Floyd may win his fight with Manny but it would be very diffucult, not like the one sided fight most *****s claim will be....

Comment

Shane goes in beserker mode. Pac is more methodical with his destruction.

watch when he stuns Ricky Hatton for the 2nd time, he didn't go in head first throwing looping haymakers giving his opponent the chance to clinch up.

he stayed on the outside and put together beautiful combos that put Hatton on his ass.
                      This is exactly what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X