Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A smart way to promote yourself as a fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiercePierce View Post
    In the case of GGG...I think this is crazy but what I would do is for the next 2 fights after the Feb. 1 fight give all your purse to your opponents...So basically you get nothing for the next 2 fights and lose a million dollars or so...but in return you gain millions of fans and huge publicity for doing this and you also get the guys you want in the ring...a million lost now is 5 million gained in the future...
    Potentially lose out on over $1m dollars? Every fight can be a boxers last, it might only take a hand injury. Not the best plan m8.

Nearest thing to this I've heard is back when Ayrton Senna said he would drive for Williams for free. He was of course already very wealthy at that stage of his career.

Comment

I'd say do a winner gets all like RJJ did.... but everybody knows they're gonna lose already

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        No Quillin opponent... they're getting paid peanuts anyway

Comment

I agree with TS. I think GGG need to impress ppl more. Maybe do sex tape with 2 or moregirls and leak it himself./ or just something like this:

Most ppl don't relaly care bout the boxing side of things soif he can get more fans on youtube then the good boy win

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
            I agree with TS. I think GGG need to impress ppl more. Maybe do sex tape with 2 or moregirls and leak it himself./ or just something like this:

Most ppl don't relaly care bout the boxing side of things soif he can get more fans on youtube then the good boy win
            lol, Broner gonna need that money now

Comment

Working...
            X