Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pair would make a great matchup.

Comment

garcia by ko, rios gets hit too much and was hurt a few times in his last fight. his chin isnt quite margarito level but does take a good punch however, i cant see him taking garcia left hook.

Comment

Garcia box circles around him, not only that but he wouldn't even need to use his timing against Rios to land that Left Hook, he would be able to land that anytime he wants

Plus Danny has the Power to back Rios Up when Rios starts to apply that Pressure

Garcia by KO or TKO by the 8 Round or by UD!

Comment

Like I said in the other thread. Danny Garcia will smash Rios in whatever round Danny's dad calls it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Fighting inside is a skill. Something NSB clearly doesn't understand.

^^ this. inside fighting is an absolute skill that is necessary to know and utilize properly. but rios does not have inside fighting "skill." rios is there to throw bombs and hope they land. he has no timing, faints, or accuracy, whatsoever. in the ring, punches will land, and with rios' heavy hands, they KO opponents, not opponents that are top shelf guys though...

Comment

Danny sucks....

Rios enslaves him and makes his fans stop posting in NSB

Comment

I think Danny beats him ******ed. Danny is stronger, more skilled, has equal stamina. He just does everything better than Rios and is just as tough.

Danny wouldn't have to time anything, he'd be landing 60% of his power punches. He can hit him with that left hook and be out of the way before Rios gets a chance.

I think it goes the whole twelve because Brandon is one tough bastard, but he'd get cut up, beat up, bruised up and destroyed in those 12 rounds. Really, Danny is everything Brandon wishes he could be, and the only edge he thought he'd have, toughness, Danny has it too. TR would rather make a trilogy with Alvarado than ever entertain the idea of feeding Rios to Swift

Comment

Rios would probably outwork Garcia and eat some nasty shots in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    ^^ this. inside fighting is an absolute skill that is necessary to know and utilize properly. but rios does not have inside fighting "skill." rios is there to throw bombs and hope they land. he has no timing, faints, or accuracy, whatsoever. in the ring, punches will land, and with rios' heavy hands, they KO opponents, not opponents that are top shelf guys though...
                    Fail post of the year. Are you kidding me? His best asset is in fighting. His inside defense is so underrated as well. Like Roy was pointing out in his last fight. He places his body shots PERFECTLY. The way he sets them up is brilliant. It's like as soon as he started boxing, all he did was learn in fighting. Which is probably true. Lmao at no accuracy. The only shots he lands are on the inside. The only time he looks sloppy, is when he has his opponent hurt. Then he "hopes to land a bomb".

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Garcia box circles around him, not only that but he wouldn't even need to use his timing against Rios to land that Left Hook, he would be able to land that anytime he wants

Plus Danny has the Power to back Rios Up when Rios starts to apply that Pressure

Garcia by KO or TKO by the 8 Round or by UD!
                      When did Garcia become this Master Boxer that boxes circles, I've never seen a Good Boxer throw such looping punches like Garcia, which Rios would neutralize by Fighting on the inside!

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                      Like I said in the other thread. Danny Garcia will smash Rios in whatever round Danny's dad calls it.
                      Stupidest post ever, His dad would never think about making such a fight against Rios!

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Danny sucks....

Rios enslaves him and makes his fans stop posting in NSB
                      THIS!

Comment

Working...
                      X