Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Dawson (Chads brother) "Chad isnt focused in camp, eye of the tiger is gone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool story Bro.

Comment

Comment

Bitter sibling.

He wants free money and Bad Chad refused.

Dawson got this.

Comment

This isnt anything surprising. the script on Dawson has always been as a guy with huge potential but a mental midget who lacks hunger and is unmotivated. Instead of working hard he would rather chillax. Dude didnt even wanna train with ATG trainer because he didnt wanna leave his own state....

There's probably less than 5 fighters in world who can make a TOP trainer come to their city and train them, Dawson isnt anywhere close to this list.

Infact I would say there's 4 people who can do this:

Wlad/Vitali
          Catifsh
          Wifebeater
          JMM
          Last edited by Medved; 07-26-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            This isnt anything surprising. the script on Dawson has always been as a guy with huge potential but a mental midget who lacks hunger and is unmotivated. Instead of working hard he would rather chillax. Dude didnt even wanna train with ATG trainer because he didnt wanna leave his own state....
            This is true and he's been feasting on 40 year olds

Who's catfish? Manny?
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-26-2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

This has been obvious since he lost to Pascal

He needs money and thats the only reason he fights. He has no motivation or drive

Comment

Chad has always been amazingly talented, but lacking in the intestinal fortitude required to become a great fighter. If he doesn't take this fight seriously, I hope Ward knocks him into early retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  World light heavyweight champion "Bad" Chad Dawson is scheduled to move down in weight to challenge world super middleweight champion Andre Ward on September 8th. The bout will be broadcast live on HBO from the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA. With a little more than six weeks before fight night, both men have begun training camp. While Ward's camp has been rather quiet, Dawson's team has already began to stir up a lot of noise. Dawson's brother Jermain recently contacted Btalk to express disgust for his brother. Apparently, the two brothers were close for some time but recently had a major disagreement, leaving Jermain Dawson resentful. "Yeah, we had a falling out in camp. Chad is my blood. He is my brother but he is doing a lot of stuff that just isn't right" said Jermain Dawson.

"Chad is up there in camp and he just ain't focused right now. That eye of the tiger isn't there anymore. He is an elite fighter but if he don't get serious, Ward is going to beat him. Chad is up there with all of his family... enjoying himself, and is not focused on training. I can tell, I have been around him for a lot of camps, and he isn't focused for this one."

As the conversation continued the resentment in Jermain Dawson's voice seemed to grow stronger and stronger. "Chad is a millionaire. He makes a lot of money every time he fights but he doesn't do anything for his family. He don't give us anything. Besides his immediate family, Chad isn't taking care of any of us the way that he should be, and it disgusts me," claimed Jermain Dawson.

This is always a problem for Chad. Having his family in camp, and not focusing. Im not liking this.

Comment

Can't call this fight right here..Both at their best is a hard fight to find a winner...But I'm liking Ward a bit now,one thing you can say about him..He's consistent...
                    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-26-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

dudes mad cuz his brother wont give him money thats all. but on a serious note after ward wins. hes at least top 2 p4p in my book. his resume will be stacked if he beats bad chad.

Comment

Working...
                      X