Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Manny Steward said his love child Tommy Hearns will beat Floyd and RJJ. AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Manny Steward said his love child Tommy Hearns will beat Floyd and RJJ. AGREE?

Manny had said that Tommy Hearns would have easily knocked out and hurt Floyd, he would have a much tougher time against Roy but Manny's theory is that at even 168 Tommy still counters any 'naturally gifted boxers' and Roy was a naturally gifted super boxer.

On a side note it is very obvious Manny Steward loved Tommy the most out of all his fighters. By far.

Any subject having to do with Tommy he just lights up and talk on and on about how great Tommy was and how he coulda beaten almost anyone.

I think for Manny

it is

Tommy Hearns- the true love

Lennox Lewis- the wife

Wladimir Klithscko - the 2nd wife after true love and wife died from cancer.
    Hearns beat Floyd, but loses to RJJ
    57.32%
    Hearns beat both Floyd and RJJ
    23.17%
    Hearns lose to both Floyd and Rjj (only morons will think Floyd will win no offense)
    19.51%

Hearns beats Floyd at 147 or 154 easily
    Hearns-Roy at 160-175?
    Roy beats Hearns for sure at 175 and 168
    at 160? either guy can win

Comment

Hearns KO's Floyd. Hearns Jones is more competitive but I think Hearns win. This is no disrespect to Floyd and Roy, Hearns was a truly great fighter.
      Last edited by $tate of Mind; 03-20-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

very much agree with the floyd part...

let me think about tommy vs roy...

Comment

Hearns has the punchers chance vs Roy. He beats Floyd at 147 easily too.

Comment

Hearns.. so overrated. Of course he beats floyd, floyd is weak but come on Roy Jones would have eaten him alive.

Comment

I would favor him over Floyd but would expect Roy to beat him

Comment

Hearns definitely beats Floyd, but he wouldn't put Roy. Prime Roy was at 168 and 175, obviously Hearns wasn't as good at those weights, he'd probably get crushed.

Comment

Clicked the wrong option

He doesn't beat prime RJJ. In fact, prime RJJ via KO.

Comment

tommy hearns would knock floyd mayweather out

he'd stop him

he'd probably get stopped by jones, though. maybe just lose the decision. the speed coming from somebody that size with boxing skills like that would give him trouble. roy could also punch, and although he wasnt ann ATG puncher and hearns chin gets underrated he could certainly hurt tommy.

at 168 or 175 roy was at his peak. hearns was not. his best weights were 147 in his youth and then 154 and 160

Comment

Working...
                    X