Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same stupid arguments for three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Cool story bro, or cool opinion I should say.

Maybe you should ask WADA or USADA what they think about Floyd, and what they think about the testing done for the Mosley fight? I wouldnt recommend it though, you arent gonna like what you hear.

Or... you can just continue to post your opinions as fact and dodge any opposition that attempts to come back at you with questions.

Or... you could realize that Floyd isnt trying to catch anyone roiding at all, he just wants the deterring factor of random testing being used for the fight.

Why do you think hes not in court trying to prove Pac is on roids? Cause he cant prove it, he is suspicious though, as are the large majority of fans. He just wants to make sure Pac isnt on roids when they fight. I really dont think he gives a **** what Pac does outside of their fight. Thats obvious.

Team Pac will do anything to avoid a drug test, thats more than a red flag, and unfortunately for Manny its his name and honor being dragged through the mud by Arum. I personally feel Manny to an extent is a victim in all this, not by Floyd though, but by Arum and those associated with him. I think Manny would gladly take the test and fight Floyd, but for some reason daddy Arum dont want it...

Why cant some of you guys see it for what it is?
      You are apparently having some problems analyzing the whole situation. I have tried my best to put it as simple as I could, but to no avail. I therefore conclude that any further attempts will be just as futile. I have accomplished my purpose of letting the objective readers know the absurdity of the USADA/Floyd style of testing. That, for me, should be enough. As for you, I will simply leave you in your current state of mind and just let others describe what state that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        You are apparently having some problems analyzing the whole situation. I have tried my best to put it as simple as I could, but to no avail. I therefore conclude that any further attempts will be just as futile. I have accomplished my purpose of letting the objective readers know the absurdity of the USADA/Floyd style of testing. That, for me, should be enough. As for you, I will simply leave you in your current state of mind and just let others describe what state that is.
        You try to come across as can intelligent rational person , you fail badly as your still pure fanboy that cant see the Forrest through the trees , how you justify 3yrs of ducking a PEDS test in a fight of this magnitude is beyond comprehension .

Comment

• before: no ost, no fight

now: no usada, no fight

what's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            before: no ost, no fight

now: no usada, no fight

what's next?
            find me a quote from floyd's camp stating that... come on *******

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              i'm still hoping that arum/pac heed my call and give everything what queen mayweather wants. we all know that mayweather will never fight pacquiao. arum/pac need to at least call all of floyd's bluffs before moving on.

i might not be reading you correctly...but there appears to be contradictions in your post...

if mayweather will never fight pac, why should pac "give everything what queen mayweather want"?

why stoop that low? and still get nothing?

if the point is to clear his (pac's) name, i think winning the court case is good enough.

the three letter word actually preventing the pac pbf fight happening = ego

not ost....
              To call a PEDS test that they both take and then get paid upwards of 50 million dollars for doing it to make for a fair fight ,,,, STOOPING LOW ,,,,, you kid are a first class Jack Ass !!

Comment

Comment

According to WADA's rule, the 6 weeks testing period that the USADA used for testing in the FLOYD/Shane fight, is inaccurate and inefficient.

That kind of testing is useless and will not show accurately whether a boxer is juicing.

To be accurate, WADA rule says that random testing must be for 18 months (78 weeks).

!8 months= the average length of time between Floyd fights.
                  Re-posting this for the benefit of Reloaded.

The topic of the discussion here is whether there is merit in Pac's camp's request to use another agency to manage the testing. Bringing up what happened in the last two+ years would only trigger another finger-pointing debate as to who is to blame.

The current situation has progressed beyond that. The debate is no longer about cut-offs. It might have taken this long, but that was because one side would not budge (except for one time, but, that too was subsequently withdrawn) and the other would only give an inch at a time.

Now, it seems that the only obstacle is the choice of who will oversee the testing. One side says "let's stick to USADA". The other side says "No, the USADA is biased".

The post above shows that the USADA appears to be not without bias after all.

If you have any disagreements to the above post, then present it, but don't rehash past events that are no longer relevant to the current discussion and the current situation.

Comment

• Lolz. People are still worked out on this ****. There is nothing there yet guys. It's quite obvious both camps are just getting their names out there all for the sake of publicity. Making sure that they get a million PPV's for Pac-Jmm and Floyd-Ortiz.

Everybody should just chill. If they want to fight, they will find ways over the drug testing,purse split,etc... At the moment, this are all just a publicity stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      To call a PEDS test that they both take and then get paid upwards of 50 million dollars for doing it to make for a fair fight ,,,, STOOPING LOW ,,,,, you kid are a first class Jack Ass !!
                      clear as daylight you did not understand the posts involved...

[COLOR="Blue"]if mayweather will never fight pac,[/COLOR] why should pac "give everything what queen mayweather want"?

why stoop that low? and still get nothing?

so what upwards $50M are you talking about if indeed may will not fight pac?

and please, please, stop this name-calling

Comment

Working...
                      X