Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..Aside From Pacquiao And Mayweather, Who's The Best Fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad klitschko. there's just no competition out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Wlad. He is the Heavyweight champ
      This is devalued currency. Buy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Get the fuck outta here.

Hasegawa was soundly out-boxing Montiel and it was Hasegawa who lost the fight for himself, due to his inability to "take a knee" when hurt. Montiel barely cracks the Top 10, let alone Top 3.

Sergio Martinez and Wladimir Klitschko are up there.

Wladimir, for his total domination of the Heavyweight division, with the exception of his bro. He has been stopping almost every opponent and he has punks like Povetkin and Haye running like chickens.

Martinez, for schooling Cintron (he got robbed), Williams (robbed again), and destroying Pavlik.
        I agree with u bro, Martinez and Wladimir get my vote. I don't know anyone else could make good case right now.

Comment

I'm pleseantly surprised by the results. Klitschko getting deserved love. Good for him. I'd still go with Sergio Martinez, to be honest. Marquez and Klitschko would tie for fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
            .... in the world? Simple as that. Explanations would be nice.
            With most of the names together, I realize that ..
            Love to see Martinez vs Ward fight.

Comment

Is Juan Manuel Marquez.

If he had the size advantage that Wlad against his opponents. Then JMM would barely lose rounds also.

Comment

Why are Bradley, Williams and Alexander on the list?

Comment

Any answer other than Juan Manuel Marquez is WRONG. JMM is the second most skilled fighter in the sport behind Mayweather, and has all the intangibles to go along with it.

Make size irrelevant, which is the point of p4p rankings, and Marquez is almost on equal ground with Pac and Mayweather and destroys everyone else in this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Why are Bradley, Williams and Alexander on the list?
                    Well I am guessing they were trying to fill in the 10 options. And, if that is the case then P-Will and Bradley deserves to be on the list.

Alexander, Pascal, Donaire? Not at all.

Comment

In my opinion Pacman & Floyd aren't even the best fighters at 147!!As far as I'm concerned neither is the best if the Punisher insists that he can make weight & neither Floyd or Pacman will fight him!!If Pacman was the best fighter,for real,he'd be fighting a credible jr. middleweight,not a cheater who shouldn't be fighting to begin with!!Martinez would have fought either at 154,we all know that.PFP doesn't apply to reality,it is a mythical term & doesn't mean didly squat,but people seem to forget that when discussing fighters!!

Comment

Working...
                      X