Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won’t PBF get credit beating JMM at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won’t PBF get credit beating JMM at 147?

YET

Didn't Hagler beat Duran at 160 and got credit
    Didn't Hearns beat Duran at 154 and got credit
    Didn't Marciano beat LHW fighters and got credit

Because Duran proved himself at those weights by beating Moore and Barkley. Marquez hasn't, and will never do anything of note at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by dporcer0 View Post
      Because Duran proved himself at those weights by beating Moore and Barkley. Marquez hasn't, and will never do anything of note at 147.
      Moore was nothing, look at his record at the end. Barkley fight was after the Hagler fight. At the time Hagler was getting credit

Comment

Originally posted by dporcer0 View Post
        First pOst KO.

End of thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
          YET

Because Duran won world titles at 147 and 154 before he fought Hagler.

Marquez hasn't even fought above 135, nevermind won titles there.

It's hardly rocketscience Flawless.

Comment

I don't mind Mayweather not getting any credit but if they don't then i don't expect people to give Cotto credit if he beat Floyd or accuse him of ducking Margarito, it works both ways

If Floyd beats smaller fighters and get hate, then criticise the bigger fighters who he supposedly ducked

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
              YET

Seriously this is a question that doesn't really require a answer. JMM has just moved up to Lightweight and still looks more like a Super Featherweight than a Lightweight.

The Size difference between them would be massive at 147 two divisions above the division he is fighting in currently.

Floyd will get credit for fighting the Mosley's and the Cotto's of the boxing world, good strong Welterweights not Blow up Super Featherweights.

I don't care that JMM wants the fight.

Comment

JMM is 5'7 and his frame is 4'1. Stop acting like he is small.

Comment

flawless, stop, just stop. for once just stfu with the bull****. it's so old, and lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                    I don't mind Mayweather not getting any credit but if they don't then i don't expect people to give Cotto credit if he beat Floyd or accuse him of ducking Margarito, it works both ways

If Floyd beats smaller fighters and get hate, then criticise the bigger fighters who he supposedly ducked
                    Cotto and mayweather are the same size, and Floyd is taller and have more reach than Cotto.

SO stop the nonsense, either he is a WW and he is a ***** for Ducking WWs, or he can make 140 and fight LWs. Wich one is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X