No announcement yet.

Historians agree:French are *******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Are all liberals delusional ****wads like you?
    Kid, go play in one of these "economical" threads, where you can look remotely intelligent.

History, however, well, come back here when you finish HS and go to college.

This stuff is way out of your element.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      i think one of the greatest contributions towards the downfall of the German army was Hitler's mistake in trying to take out everyone at the same time.....with Germany in the middle of it all! trying to chase Russia was a bad mistake too...
      Exactly, but it was not just that. Germany's main advantage was the way they fought. Their tactical planning was second to none in the beginning of the war and their military prowess was likely the best in the world as well. However, the deeper they were getting into the war the less of a tactical advantage they were getting(since even stupid russkies were able to learn) and their technological advantage(especially units that could have been mass produced) was none existant. Their numbers were growing thin as well, fighting against the whole world does that to you. They would have lost eventually, there was just no other way for them, once they were not able to crack down the USSR in 1941.

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
      I love the fact how the majority of Americans are so stupid that they actually believe that.

Jesus Christ i'd love to see what stuff they teach in American schools, honestly.
      Oh, you would be surprised, it is actually worse then you think and *drumroll* the history they teach in our high schools actually varies from state to state.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
        Yeah, and if it weren't for Bush we'd all be goverened by Al quieda.
        holy ****.are you ****ing kidding me?I'm not gonna defend George bush.give me a ****ing break.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Nope, pacific pool would be speaking japanese and maybe california.They would have nothing to do with Europe.

Even if American did not intervene military the allied forces would have still likely beat the axis, it would probably take them more time and resources, but germans were destined to lose.
        are my replies to clever for you to understand? I'm not even gonna try to explain my rhetorical answer.
        Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
        I love the fact how the majority of Americans are so stupid that they actually believe that.

Jesus Christ i'd love to see what stuff they teach in American schools, honestly.
        oh **** off.chamberlain was practically Hitler's *****.nobody listened to ol Winston.not even Britannia's own citizens.they saw him as an old senile man.

Comment

And I never said Captain America just went and kicked Hitler's ass.
          people are just dying to prove somebody wrong on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
            holy ****.are you ****ing kidding me?I'm not gonna defend George bush.give me a ****ing break.

are my replies to clever for you to understand? I'm not even gonna try to explain my rhetorical answer.

oh **** off.chamberlain was practically hitler;s *****.nobody listened to ol Winston.not even Britannia's own citizens.they saw him as an old senile man.
            Well, your spelling definately is.....

Comment

i love how everyone always says the Americans come in late and all that, fact is if it weren't for the yanks a lot of you would be speaking German courtesy of Hitler.so **** off.
              And I never said Captain America just went and kicked Hitler's ass.
              people are just dying to prove somebody wrong on the internet.
              Well, if it is not good ol' Team America **** Yeah type of post, then I dont know what is?

Comment

Maybe then we'd all be dead from WMD's if it weren't for Bush?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                  Maybe then we'd all be dead from WMD's if it weren't for Bush?
                  I would say that if it was not for George "Jesus" Bush we would all be dead from these irakis with their atomic bombs.

Comment

Bush 08 Bush 08 Bush 08

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      I would say that if it was not for George "Jesus" Bush we would all be dead from these irakis with their atomic bombs.
                      Now watch this drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X