No announcement yet.

i used to beleive mayweather jr has more education

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i used to beleive mayweather jr has more education

the way he spoke lately really let me down. his lack of repect for others is obvious. he lost somewhere along the line the most important principle in a human being, respect. i will respect you regarless of your color, race or background. you like margarito and me cotto fine. is your choice and mine but above all we will respect each other.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    the way he spoke lately really let me down. his lack of repect for others is obvious. he lost somewhere along the line the most important principle in a human being, respect. i will respect you regarless of your color, race or background. you like margarito and me cotto fine. is your choice and mine but above all we will respect each other.
    why would you think so?

he could barely speak his own language. Did you not know the guy dropped out during 9th grade?

Comment

Even the most educated people in the world are racists. They're just smart enough not to say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
        WHile I echo your post just look at some of the stuff you see o this board. Very few people have respect for their fellow human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          WHile I echo your post just look at some of the stuff you see o this board. Very few people have respect for their fellow human being.
          if our true iden****** are exposed in this forum we will not be acting like this. we all are hiding behind bogus names that's why we can let loose of our inner demons. we will all be careful if we know each other iden******. floyd on the other hand has his identity all exposed and yet he acted in poor taste. him and his family had been attacking pac with every dirty tricks they can think of. poor pac is not even fighting back.

Comment

Well...

The dude kinda dropped out of high school.

Comment

Working...
            X