No announcement yet.

Diego De La Hoya pro debut Sept 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego De La Hoya pro debut Sept 12

I was reading Bits & Pieces on ****** that Diego DLH is making his pro debut this Thursday on the Diaz Porter under card. For those who don't know he's Oscar's cousin originally from Mexico now living in Cali traing with Joel Diaz. Sounds like he has some skill and plans to campaign at 118. His opponent wasn't named and its not listed on boxrec yet.

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    I was reading Bits & Pieces on ****** that Diego DLH is making his pro debut this Thursday on the Diaz Porter under card. For those who don't know he's Oscar's cousin originally from Mexico now living in Cali traing with Joel Diaz. Sounds like he has some skill and plans to campaign at 118. His opponent wasn't named and its not listed on boxrec yet.

Any thoughts?
    He's in a good spot. On a Mayweather fight week card and on FS1 for his deut, so it'll be televised.
    I don't know jack about him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      He's in a good spot. On a Mayweather fight week card and on FS1 for his deut, so it'll be televised.
      I don't know jack about him
      I dont know **** about him either. Ive read he was a good amateur.

Comment

I saw him fight in person last year in Monterrey, Nuevo León.

Kid has mad skills...he has quick hands and it seems like he's watched Mayweather pretty close cause he does some similar things. He was a hell of a fighter in the AMs but the pros is a different ball game.

If he is as good as he seems, a possible mega fight against His rival Oscar Valdez might happen in the future. Assuming Arum dies within the next 5 years or so...

Comment

I thought he was fighting on Sat on the none televised portion.

Comment

Working...
          X