Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live mares-moreno weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moreno looked uncomfortable when they were side by side facing the crowd.

I have a feeling some people are overrating Moreno while underestimating Mares. This fight might be closer than most think.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Moreno got this

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

I have a feeling some people are overrating Moreno while underestimating Mares. This fight might be closer than most think.

im Not in any way under estimating Mares because I truly believe he is good I just think moreno has a little bit too much slickness and will frustrate him. But wouldnt be surprised or unhappy if mares wins. Good fight im really excited

Comment

Moreno is always awkward looking. I think that is just how he floats through life.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

im Not in any way under estimating Mares because I truly believe he is good I just think moreno has a little bit too much slickness and will frustrate him. But wouldnt be surprised or unhappy if mares wins. Good fight im really excited
            Oh I wasnt pointing at anyone in specific. I think Mares can box Moreno. Probably not as good but I think he can box early on like he did vs Morel then force him into a rough fight and catch him to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Moreno is too slick to be accurately weighed by mere mortals. The scale just gets frustrated trying to pin him down and gives up.

that is awesome.

you should see them trying to wrap his hands and put his gloves on.

Comment

Oh I wasnt pointing at anyone in specific. I think Mares can box Moreno. Probably not as good but I think he can box early on like he did vs Morel then force him into a rough fight and catch him to the body.

if mares wins it will be one of the best wins of the year, and it will almost invariably come after a body attack.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  if mares wins it will be one of the best wins of the year, and it will almost invariably come after a body attack.
                  Yep mares must attack the body to slow moreno down and maybe catch him late in the fight. Whoever wins it will be one of the best wins. Itll be Moreno

Comment

Mares is the favourite.

Comment

Can't see that.

I can see him outworking him in spots.

Outboxing? Can't see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X