Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: "If he gets to 150 we fight that bum(Sergio Martinez) too!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito beat Martinez. We saw what Pacquiao did to Margarito. I dont think it would be an interesting fight.

Comment

lol i like how arum and roach have to do all the trash talking since pac doesn't really do none of that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
        No bum, but just overrated. Doesn't have the technical skills like the elite fighters, eg Floyd
        lol nice comparison there, who else fighting today has the technical skills of Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

I highly doubt that is actually Freddie Roach tweeting that. Guy is meeting with all types of media people and preparing for a fight tomorrow, yet he has the time to respond to random tweets on twitter? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
            I highly doubt that is actually Freddie Roach tweeting that. Guy is meeting with all types of media people and preparing for a fight tomorrow, yet he has the time to respond to random tweets on twitter? Just doesn't make sense to me.
            I believe Roach dissed twitter when Khan and Judah were twiterring each other bull****. Therefore I don't think he even uses it.

I doubt he even knows how to use the internet.

Comment

Always a catchweight huh freddie. Why not fight him at 154. The legal limit for super welterweight.

Comment

Roach is on a roll lately...

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                  Always a catchweight huh freddie. Why not fight him at 154. The legal limit for super welterweight.
                  Short, sweet and to the point - good post. Yeah, not but a week ago Arum wanted to go back to the Ray Robinson/Jake Lamotta days and do this bull**** 150 catch at a SAME DAY weigh-in. Boxing protected fighters by going away from same day weigh-ins (to naturally rehydrate) and after Boom Boom Mancinni killed the Kim guy, they went away from 15 rd fights. But who cares according to Hebrew Arum, let's continue to move the goal posts as we damn well please and **** the integrity of Boxing's "lessons learned" from past history. What a farce and comedic irony especially for The Joke Coach Roach now calling Sergio a bum in lieu of how scared Bobfather is to actually face Sergio at a real scale of 54 (or even 150 with the normal 30 hr window from scale to ring entrance).

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                    Why? Coz Manny ain't the one desperate for a big payday, that's why! You wanna fight? We'll do it on our terms! Why would they put themselves in a very disadvantageous situation when they don't actually need this fight? That's why Team Pac doesn't want to seem desperate for a Mayweather fight coz for sure Floyd will say the same thing: "You want me? So do this, do that!"

Comment

damn Roach talks way too much for a trainer LOL

what a loud mouth !!!! Freddie is dissin everyone

Nonito.

Buboy.

Sergio.

even a bum like Mercito Gesta is not safe from Freddie's wrath

hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X