Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on my current training routine.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just going to throw a little bit of my opinion at ya, especially after reading your post about wanting more amateur fights and getting deeper into the game.

different boxers, or fighters(i have more experience with martial artists), will have different areas of comfortability that they focus on. some rely on footwork more, some rely on feints more to get in position, etc. there are more ways to train fighters/boxers than there are grains of sand on a beach. find what you want to work.

what i want to add, though, is don't put aside fighting drills and ring sparring for activities such as weight lifting and such. lifting weights, jogging, skipping rope, etc all may add benefit to your ring abilities, but your main focus is best put on fighting drills and the like that gets you straight to the point, unless you're out of shape.

what can benefit a boxer more than boxing?

Comment

it looks ok..but the bicep curls arent important

Comment

yeah drop the curls especialy since ur only fighting at 140. If you do plan on doing weights do compound exercises like Bench,Military Press Squat and Deadlift

Comment

Working...
        X