Mothers Day + graveyard + Black Woman..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    smh.
    Me nor any of my family members are acting like savages fighting in a fccking cemetery where the fccking dead rest.

You should be shaking your head at yourself for your dumbazz reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Me nor any of my family members are acting like savages fighting in a fccking cemetery where the fccking dead rest.

You should be shaking your head at yourself for your dumbazz reply.
      You mistakenly think I approve of such behavior.

No, I don't. But the quote I quoted is very smh worthy. If you don't see that, I can't do nothing for ya. step n fetch it ass mf

SMH

Comment

You mistakenly think I approve of such behavior.

No, I don't. But the quote I quoted is very smh worthy. If you don't see that, I can't do nothing for ya. step n fetch it ass mf

SMH
        Nowhere did I say I can't believe I am the same race as the entire black race. As previously stated, I said I can't believe I am the same race as these savage animals (meaning the savage animals in the video fighting where the dead rest).

There are some GREAT blacks in this country. The neighborhood that I systematically constructed from the ground up (with the help of a couple of great friends of course) that was once before flooded with ghetto trash now has great black people that want absolutely nothing to do with the blacks in that video. Unfortunately there are far too many blacks just like in that video.

The black race as a whole doesn't need these worthless swine anchoring us down. They don't even value themselves.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 05-12-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

It is an absolutely beautiful feeling knowing you can leave your doors unlocked when you leave your house not having to worry about anyone stealing anything because your neighbors are keeping a look out for everyone.

It is an absolutely beautiful feeling seeing kids playing in the street without any fear of gunshots ringing out.

It is an absolutely beautiful feeling knowing that there are blacks in our neighborhood that own their own businesses and stores instead of wasting their money on stupid shyt.

It is an absolutely beautiful feeling seeing hard working blacks who's kids go to school staying out of trouble and who's parents get up and go to work everyday.

Comment

Nowhere did I say I can't believe I am the same race as the entire black race. As previously stated, I said I can't believe I am the same race as these savage animals (meaning the savage animals in the video fighting where the dead rest).

There are some GREAT blacks in this country. The neighborhood that I systematically constructed from the ground up (with the help of a couple of great friends of course) that was once before flooded with ghetto trash now has great black people that want absolutely nothing to do with the blacks in that video. Unfortunately there are far too many blacks just like in that video.

The black race as a whole doesn't need these worthless swine anchoring us down. They don't even value themselves.
            several things.

You assume those folk aren't from good neighborhoods. A biased assumption to be sure. Kids these days can get real knuckleheaded, no matter what their upbringing. Too much social media and video games. Your assumption and quoted words speak against you.

You built a neighborhood? What am I missing here, are you some kind of community planner, or a contractor? what? You would have had to have been both to orchestrate building an all black neighborhood (with only "desirable" black people, apparently). What standards did you apply for the members of your black neighborhood? An income minimum? A mf'in background check? what?

You act like your "built neighborhood" is the only good majority black neighborhood in the country.

But I do have a dilemma. I can't decide whether you are a white guy masquerading as a black guy, or if you are a black guy with Ben Carson syndrome. I'm leaning towards the former.

Comment

several things.

You assume those folk aren't from good neighborhoods. A biased assumption to be sure. Kids these days can get real knuckleheaded, no matter what their upbringing. Too much social media and video games. Your assumption and quoted words speak against you.

You built a neighborhood? What am I missing here, are you some kind of community planner, or a contractor? what? You would have had to have been both to orchestrate building an all black neighborhood (with only "desirable" black people, apparently). What standards did you apply for the members of your black neighborhood? An income minimum? A mf'in background check? what?

You act like your "built neighborhood" is the only good majority black neighborhood in the country.

But I do have a dilemma. I can't decide whether you are a white guy masquerading as a black guy, or if you are a black guy with Ben Carson syndrome. I'm leaning towards the former.
              Obviously you have poor reading comprehension skills. Where on earth did I say I did it all by myself? My previous post (that you just quoted) CLEARLY says that I had help in doing all of this. Pay attention.

The details and methods of how the neighborhood came to be is of no concern. I gave out one detail if you actually read it and that was HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. We're right back to square one with your poor reading comprehension skills.

Of course my neighborhood isn't the only "good black neighborhood". Where on earth did you come up with that irrational nonsense? There are PLENTY of neighborhoods just like mine that keep these ghetto swine out.

It really doesn't matter what you think I am. A couple of people on this site have seen me in person, but I can virtually tell who you are. You are another run of the mill worthless black that destroys and gives blacks as a whole a bad name. We don't need blacks like you. It's blacks like YOU that are the problem, just as I am certain that your parents were the same type, because as the saying goes..... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Comment

Obviously you have poor reading comprehension skills. Where on earth did I say I did it all by myself? My previous post (that you just quoted) CLEARLY says that I had help in doing all of this. Pay attention.

The details and methods of how the neighborhood came to be is of no concern. I gave out one detail if you actually read it and that was HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. We're right back to square one with your poor reading comprehension skills.

Of course my neighborhood isn't the only "good black neighborhood". Where on earth did you come up with that irrational nonsense? There are PLENTY of neighborhoods just like mine that keep these ghetto swine out.

It really doesn't matter what you think I am. A couple of people on this site have seen me in person, but I can virtually tell who you are. You are another run of the mill worthless black that destroys and gives blacks as a whole a bad name. We don't need blacks like you. It's blacks like YOU that are the problem, just as I am certain that your parents were the same type, because as the saying goes..... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
                What a crock....

So you won't divulge details of how you.. "with help"... built a neighborhood, only saying some dimwitted vague nonsense about HOA. Everyone knows about HOA, you aren't saying anything. You are talking out your ass, boy.

Bring forth these mystical few who have seen you. Will be quite difficult I imagine, since they are a figment of your imagination.

You are just some biggot masquerading as a black guy to make your twisted views seem more salient. I'm on to you, and it wasn't difficult at all. Next.

Comment

BigNuts knows what's up.

Comment

What a crock....

So you won't divulge details of how you.. "with help"... built a neighborhood, only saying some dimwitted vague nonsense about HOA. Everyone knows about HOA, you aren't saying anything. You are talking out your ass, boy.

Bring forth these mystical few who have seen you. Will be quite difficult I imagine, since they are a figment of your imagination.

You are just some biggot masquerading as a black guy to make your twisted views seem more salient. I'm on to you, and it wasn't difficult at all. Next.
                    I'm not telling you a damn thing, kid. I don't know you personally and don't care to know you personally, so there is obviously no reason whatsoever to divulge any sort of details or information about anything to you. All I need to know and DO know about you is that you are another worthless run of the mill black (with atrocious reading comprehension) that is keeping blacks down as a whole all over this nation.

bye felicia!
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-12-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      BigNuts knows what's up.
                      Thanks, man!

You can tell syf is one of those worthless cretins I am talking about, because in his very first post in this thread, he tries to rationalize these animals actions with some sob bull shyt excuse as to why black women act the way they do IN A FCCKING CEMETERY OF ALL PLACES!

Completely laughable, just like his reading comprehension.
                      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-12-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X