Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch's domestic fight in the UK should be against Martin Murray at SMW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch's domestic fight in the UK should be against Martin Murray at SMW.

Get Murray to go up in weight and fight Froch in the UK. It would be an actual competitive fight. Murray has fought well against world champions and both times I fought he got robbed by the judges.

Degale/Groves/Clev are laughable fights for Froch at this stage of his career.

Degale: Nobody who can't even get his fights on UK TV anymore. 1st round 1PKO.

Groves: Not ready yet. When he becomes a decent opponent for Froch it would be too late as Froch would be retired.

Clev: Worst UK world champion I have seen in a long time. Struggled against Tony Bellew of all people. Froch would have this clown out within 3 rounds.

Murray/Froch is the real money domestic fight. It's competitive too, Froch is better than fighting those easy as hell fighters. Murray would give Froch a damn good fight. Murray has no fight scheduled yet so get Froch/Murray for fall 2013
    Froch
    100.00%
    Murray
    0.00%

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
    Get Murray to go up in weight and fight Froch in the UK. It would be an actual competitive fight. Murray has fought well against world champions and both times I fought he got robbed by the judges.

Degale/Groves/Clev are laughable fights for Froch at this stage of his career.

Degale: Nobody who can't even get his fights on UK TV anymore. 1st round 1PKO.

Groves: Not ready yet. When he becomes a decent opponent for Froch it would be too late as Froch would be retired.

Clev: Worst UK world champion I have seen in a long time. Struggled against Tony Bellew of all people. Froch would have this clown out within 3 rounds.

Murray/Froch is the real money domestic fight. It's competitive too, Froch is better than fighting those easy as hell fighters. Murray would give Froch a damn good fight. Murray has no fight scheduled yet so get Froch/Murray for fall 2013
    your a fookin fruit loop , keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      your a fookin fruit loop , keep telling yourself that.
      The people who think Froch should fight Degale of all people are the "fruit loop"

Also it's "You're" as in you are. You said "your" I don't own "a fookin fruit loop" you are calling me one so from now on "You're"
      Last edited by Cobra_; 05-28-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        The people who think Froch should fight Degale of all people are the "fruit loop"
        no he shouldn't fight degale , he should try and avenge his loss to ward.

Comment

Carl would ****ing murder Murray

Comment

froch vs khan at 159.

Comment

Cleverly is an easy win for Froch; why not go for that? He'd become a two-weight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg View Post

exactly my point , complete mismatch and totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Cleverly is an easy win for Froch; why not go for that? He'd become a two-weight champ.
                  do you think froch would stop cleverly?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                    no he shouldn't fight degale , he should try and avenge his loss to ward.
                    Why would Froch cash out now while his popularity is on fire now in the UK? Ward/Froch II should be his last fight at Wembley Stadium. Could easy get 50K+ fans to come.

Originally posted by Trigg View Post
                    Murray would put on a much better fight than DeGale/Clev combined. Groves might be a bit better but in his current form he has no chance against Froch.

Murray has fought two world champions at MW and in a lot of peoples mind they thought Murray did enough for the W both times.

Comment

Working...
                    X