Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think Broner would beat Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Broner gasses late, I think he catches Rios coming in all night and potshots him to a decision in a pretty good fight. Rios won't stop, but Abril showed he can outboxed. Abril doesn't have Broner's power and speed, but Rios may feel better at 140 then he did at 135 for that fight. I'll pick Broner for now.

Comment

Rios brawls kina wild....timing from Broner with power can make a short night for Rios.
      Although....Broner not a fast starter usually and Rios is...can get of his mental game...And they mouth left open of Broner leaves a target that can end a night or change the game....

I like this fight!

Comment

We've seen Rios clearly outboxed before, I really don't see how Rios is still seen as this killer he's made out to be. If you frustrate Rios he's not a hard guy to beat. Though Rios has a really good chin, it's not going to do any good if he's getting hit consistently by a guy with pretty good power and speed light years ahead of his own on top of defense. Only way I see Broner losing is if he goes to war with Rios which he won't do and gets caught. But he definitely will land bombs on Rios. I think Rios' face looks like a cheese pizza when all is said and done.

Comment

Offensively Rios has all the tools, more so than any of the current 140 pounders in my opinion, I'd still pick Broner to win though, as much as I like Brandon I gotta go with Broner. Broner counters too well and with devastating power, even I gotta admit I didn't think Broner had this kind of speed.

Comment

me too, i think rios has the advantage in power. rios wins this maybe even by tko in the late rounds.

Comment

Nobody Thinks Broner Beats Rios. Nobody. But Broner fans Or Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Rios-Broner will be like Mayweather-Hatton. You would THINK Rios is the better infighter, but Broner would beat Rios at his own game.
                Neither fighter is nearly as good as Hatton or Mayweather. Awful comparison. You also rate Broner far too high in the skills department.

Comment

pshhh when ur formula is to simply outlast the other guy every fight, sooner or later ur gonna get knocked out. broner can very well beat rios and broner can very well hurt rios as well. rios has a solid chin but he has been hurt before by lesser punchers than adrien broner.

Comment

No matter how you put it, Rios vs Broner is a good fight at 140.

Comment

Rios would expose Broner and would be his toughest challenge to date, Demarco was a walk in the park for Broner, Deleon and Quintero where tougher fights than Demarco!

Comment

Working...
                      X