Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it! I have been thwarted again

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Being gay is not a right, its a sickness, and I recognize it as such. Matter of fact until 200 years ago it was viewed as a temptation like alcoholism, or fornication that needed to be resisted. Stop being a self righteous prick, in addition other countries can take note of this.
      200 years ago with was ok to keep slaves in the US and many other countries. Oh so alcoholism and fornication have their human rights taken away?

Comment

Your analogy is crap, being black is no way comparable to being gay. A black person cannot help that he is black, a gay person however can resist the urge to have sex with another man.

Im sick of this rhetoric that you along with many others continue to spew. Gays do have the SAME exact rights as anybody else. They can drink from the same fountain as straight people, they can eat the same food as straight people, matter of fact there is not a single thing they cant do that a single straight person can do, except get married. So what the hell are you talking about.
        In Iran they cannot live

Yea and the Separate but equal policy in the US in the mid 20th century gave blacks the "same rights as whites"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          200 years ago with was ok to keep slaves in the US and many other countries. Oh so alcoholism and fornication have their human rights taken away?
          Creating a straw man argument in which you argue about slaves 200 years ago does not equate to ****sexuality being ok. It was always looked as wrong, 200 years ago 500 years ago 1000, 2000, 5000 years, and even today it is looked as wrong. I am surprised that you are such a gay warrior, I wonder how you would feel if your son turned out gay. And if that was the case I am sure that BS self righteous attitude of yours would cringe inside knowing that your kid is a fairy, a hypocrite you are at heart.

Comment

In Iran they cannot live

Yea and the Separate but equal policy in the US in the mid 20th century gave blacks the "same rights as whites"

That separate but equal policy had no bearing on gays of today or even the gays of the mid 20th century. They always had the same rights as straight people, except the right to marry. Sure they were looked down upon and beaten in several cases, but never were they not allowed to drink from the same fountain as a straight person. Black people on the other hand have an argument. Comparing "gay rights" to "black rights" is an insult to black people. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and even less of an idea of how to form a proper analogy.
            Last edited by Enayze; 10-11-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

That separate but equal policy had no bearing on gays of today or even the gays of the mid 20th century. They always had the same rights as straight people, except the right to marry. Sure they were looked down upon and beaten in several cases, but never were they not allowed to drink from the same fountain as a straight person. Black people on the other hand have an argument. Comparing "gay rights" to "black rights" is an insult to black people. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and even less of an idea of how to form a proper analogy.
              So they had the same rights but they dont have the rights to do this, this, and this.

That means they DONT have the same right......duhhh

And my analogy was great but you'll just continue to ignore it

Comment

So they had the same rights but they dont have the rights to do this, this, and this.

That means they DONT have the same right......duhhh

And my analogy was great but you'll just continue to ignore it
                I see your comprehension skills are lacking too, lets clarify. Gay people have ALL the same rights as straight people, even the right to get married in certain states. And no your analogies are crap, and if you feel like they are ignored then its because they do not apply to the topic, your analogies are straw man arguments.

In addition if you could, would you please outline what you consider gay rights in America?

Comment

I see your comprehension skills are lacking too, lets clarify. Gay people have ALL the same rights as straight people, even the right to get married in certain states. And no your analogies are crap, and if you feel like they are ignored then its because they do not apply to the topic, your analogies are straw man arguments.

In addition if you could, would you please outline what you consider gay rights in America?
                  First of all this story is about Ukraine, not sure why you're only referring to the US when talking about gay rights

They do not have ALL the same rights

Comment

with the popularity of traps on pr0n sites, I'm inclined to believe I'm one of the few straight men left on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      It's not a choice, they are born that way.
                      wrong....

Comment

Working...
                      X