Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, they're talking about giving a guy jail time for throwing his kid in the water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, they're talking about giving a guy jail time for throwing his kid in the water

Briles told CNN affiliate KTLA "we were having fun, it was a harbor cruise!" He said he did not hit his son and he "did nothing except jump in the water with my kid."

It's funny because I used to be thrown into water as a kid by my family members. I hated it tho, but jail time for it?

You'd think the dad beat the snot out of the kid for them to want jail time. Now, if the kid was drowning or had a hard time swimming. He better have jumped in the water and got to the kid.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/31/...her.tour.boat/

I know you guys probably also had siblings or parents who messed around and threw you in the water/pool when you were a kid too. Yes I know this is off a boat but isn't it the same scenario?

Wow, the story claims it was infront of the boat... Nvm, he could have gotten his kid killed if the story is true... But who knows some of these stories are incorrect. I guess it was risky and different then throwing a kid in a pool?
    Yes
    50.00%
    HELL NO, the law has better things to go after
    50.00%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-31-2011, 02:58 PM.

If the kid could swim I don't see what the problem is. I was thrown in the water as a kid by friends but it was all in good fun. I've seen kids jump off of a 15+ foot drop off of a small cliff into a river. Looked like they were having fun. I really don't see why the father should serve jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
      If the kid could swim I don't see what the problem is. I was thrown in the water as a kid by friends but it was all in good fun. I've seen kids jump off of a 15+ foot drop off of a small cliff into a river. Looked like they were having fun. I really don't see why the father should serve jail time.
      They're saying he threw the kid in front of the boat tho, which means the kid could have gotten hit by the boat. Unless the news is inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Briles told CNN affiliate KTLA "we were having fun, it was a harbor cruise!" He said he did not hit his son and he "did nothing except jump in the water with my kid."

It's funny because I used to be thrown into water as a kid by my family members. I hated it tho, but jail time for it?

You'd think the dad beat the snot out of the kid for them to want jail time. Now, if the kid was drowning or had a hard time swimming. He better have jumped in the water and got to the kid.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/31/...her.tour.boat/

I know you guys probably also had siblings or parents who messed around and threw you in the water/pool when you were a kid too. Yes I know this is off a boat but isn't it the same scenario?

Wow, the story claims it was infront of the boat... Nvm, he could have gotten his kid killed if the story is true... But who knows some of these stories are incorrect. I guess it was risky and different then throwing a kid in a pool?
        Man a father cant even fck around with his kid,its not like he threw him in and did not jump in himself.

Comment

Yea send the guy to prison and rape the poor kid of having a father and provider,bad dads dont take there kids on cruises.

Comment

This country is getting more and more feminine each day. They're seriously gonna send a dad to jail for messing with his kid. It's disgusting.

Comment

Working...
            X