Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fight is more exciting Cotto/Clottey or Floyd/Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u want to see a real fight Cotto VS. Clottey is for you but if you want to see Tom & Jerry-better watch Mayweather VS. Marquez.

Comment

I think the competiveness of the Cotto-Clottey fight is exaggerated. Clottey will come to go into a shell like he has in all of his fights and Cotto will win it going away. What do people see in Clottey that make them think he's an elite fighter? A lot of people are probably taking it as me sticking to my guns so I won't have to give Cotto much credit for the victory. But when you struggle with guys like Felix Flores and Shamone Alvarez on VS you're not an elite fighter. I'm more interested in the fight between Floyd and JMM even though I don't really like Mayweather.

Comment

People would rather watch Cotto against Clottey than the so called battle of pound for pound supremacy of Fraud gayweather.

Comment

Cotto-Clottey, because with Cotto, the fight is always entertaining. Marquez-Mayweather will be good too, but both guys are natural counter punchers who rely on waiting for their opponent.

Comment

How is something more exciting without it happening yet? Let's not be crazy here and let's wait till both fights are over to judge the excitement factor the two fights.

Comment

Obviously a Mayweather hate thread...just like others you've made...

SPAM

Comment

Clottey fights usually aren't too great.

Cotto fights are entertaining.
                But it takes two to make it work.

But the spectacle of Mayweather-Marquez will probably be more entertaining overall.
                And JMM-Mayweather are more skilled, so that factors in too.

Comment

Originally posted by multivitamins View Post
                  Which Fight is more exciting Cotto/Clottey or Floyd/Marquez?

Cotto/Clottey for me. I doubt if Cotto can hurt Clottey.
                  It seems Floyd is taking a beating in all of these polls

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    It seems Floyd is taking a beating in all of these polls
                    He's not bad to watch overall though.

A lot of us don't like this fight, but the skill level will be very good and the hoopla surrounding it will make it more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      I think the competiveness of the Cotto-Clottey fight is exaggerated. Clottey will come to go into a shell like he has in all of his fights and Cotto will win it going away. What do people see in Clottey that make them think he's an elite fighter? A lot of people are probably taking it as me sticking to my guns so I won't have to give Cotto much credit for the victory. But when you struggle with guys like Felix Flores and Shamone Alvarez on VS you're not an elite fighter. I'm more interested in the fight between Floyd and JMM even though I don't really like Mayweather.
                      I have seen Cotto wobbled before and I thin Clottey has an excellent defense. He knows that he must apply pressure on Cotto and I expect him to be more aggressive in this fight than in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X