Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather as a trainer increases Hattons chance of winning by how much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is true what S.r. said that Hatton could not work the mitts when he got him,seeing Hatton pound them mitts in now,says a lot,love Sr,or hate him,if he can improve like that,hell,thats good!!!

Comment

hatton and oscar think that mayweather snr will turn them into floyd jnr
      hatton has improved though , he now trash talks alot better ROTFL

Comment

Dudes hat went straight up and straight down. Best KO punch ever. LOL.

Comment

By trainig under Dadddy Mayweather, Hatton's chance of lasting the fight went up 2 rounds. Ricky "Pretty Boy Hitman" will last till the 10th round.

Comment

A much better chance than with Graham that's for sure. With Floyd it actually seems like he is training with Graham well.....

Graham: "Well Ricky training has begun I want you to imagine you are a Bull, charge in, hug and hit."

Ricky: "Shouldn't I box or use a jab."

Graham: "Be a bull."

Ricky: "What if at 147 he's stronger than me in the inside?"

Ricky: Shouldn't I at least keep my hands up when I charge in to avoid a counter hook?

Graham: Be a Bull!!!

Ricky: "**** this Im going for a beer."

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              A much better chance than with Graham that's for sure. With Floyd it actually seems like he is training with Graham well.....

Graham: "Well Ricky training has begun I want you to imagine you are a Bull, charge in, hug and hit."

Ricky: "Shouldn't I box or use a jab."

Ricky: "What if at 147 he's stronger than me in the inside?"

Ricky: Shouldn't I at least keep my hands up when I charge in to avoid a counter hook?

Graham: Be a Bull!!!

Ricky: "**** this Im going for a beer."

I honestly think Ricky kept Graham on for probably about 2 years just because he was his mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                He would still get knock the F U C K out. Those Brits who will travel will just waste their money seeing Hatton on a stretcher.

His family cried when he bump his head on the ring post. Pacquiao will make Hatton think retirement.
                You're such a hater, you're pathetic.

Comment

The oddmakers didnt look at this fight close enough, not sure what it started at but I dont see how Pac is going to keep Hatton off of him, IF Hatton has learned anything from his fight with Floyd.

Comment

It's going to make a big difference. Psychologically Hatton admits having Floyd Snr has brought him back from near retirement to his peak form. Also during the Floyd Jnr fight Hatton had no plan B, he tried to bully and muscle Floyd but couldn't adapt when the gameplan fell apart. There is no way Floyd Snr will send Hatton out with such naive tactics. Hatton will improve, perhaps slightly on the technical side but massively on the mental side. It should be an even match up.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
                      hatton and oscar think that mayweather snr will turn them into floyd jnr
                      hatton has improved though , he now trash talks alot better ROTFL
                      You obviously haven't been following what's going on. He's not trying to turn him into Floyd Jnr, he's trying, quite successfully, to turn him into a slightly more intelligent version of Hatton. His head and foot movement against Malignaggi were a lot better than they've been for several years, as was his jab. He has an excellent jab, which he barely used at all in his last few fights but which he used effectively against Malignaggi. And that improvement was after only one training camp. He still has the same basic style, he's still a brawler, but is a slicker and more intelligent brawler than he's been for at least three years. Doesn't mean he'll win, but it'll be a lot more competitive than it would have been if he hadn't teamed up with Mayweather Snr, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X