Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most dissapointing careers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely "El Torito" Tony Ayala Jr. Sad, sad waste.

Comment

Hector Camachoe Sr. The fact that this washed up coke head was still able to hang with young guns like Tito, DLH, Chavez, etc. and still be competitive without ever being ko'd says a lot for what could have been.

Cocaine KTFO Camachoe's career

Comment

!

roy jones! not that he didnt have a great career but if he would have fought better competition and got out by 32 he would have went down as the best ever.

Comment

I don't think it was that Quartey didn't apply himself as much as it was managerial/promotional BS that kept him inactive and out of the big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            Joshua Clottey,the most dangerous and underestimated of the welterweight Elite,he could easily rule the welterweight division if the other Elite fight him!!
            agreed totally...hella underestimated

Comment

Zab Judah
              Ike Ibeabuchi

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
                I say Kelly Pavlik,even tho I am a fan. There is no way he can out live that devastating loss to Hopkins. His career is pretty much over before it started.
                Are you freakin kidding me? You're writing Pavlik completely off, after just one loss? What a presumptuous statement. Dope....

Comment

Working...
                X