Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'd Still Like Mayweather To Face a 'Healthy' Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    did he mention everything he did?
    yes!!!!!

"All I did was swim!!!"

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahah.
    Woooooo! What else you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      yes!!!!!

"All I did was swim!!!"

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahah.
      Woooooo! What else you got?
      but as we BOTH know, Manny has a gym in his mansion and did some other activities. Ones that he can he did. Ones that he couldn't, he waited and did them later......

and now you ducked and removed my entire post. Stop deflecting!!!

Why are you saying its a cover up when they could have easily let you know that Manny was NOT waving a flag after his surgery? Well, you embellished it since nobody can know from that picture if Manny was waving but you went there.

Yup, at the time, he did not go REHAB, he did SELF REHAB!!!

What did his doctor say?
      SELF REHAB!!! AMAZING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        but as we BOTH know, Manny has a gym in his mansion and did some other activities. Ones that he can he did. Ones that he couldn't, he waited and did them later......

and now you ducked and removed my entire post. Stop deflecting!!!

Why are you saying its a cover up when they could have easily let you know that Manny was NOT waving a flag after his surgery? Well, you embellished it since nobody can know from that picture if Manny was waving but you went there.

Yup, at the time, he did not go REHAB, he did SELF REHAB!!!

What did his doctor say?
        SELF REHAB!!! AMAZING!!!
        I removed the rest of your post to show how you are "picking and choosing" what to discuss. I've asked you many times to address his entire statement, and you don't.

You asked a question. "Did he say everything that he did?"

Now tell me...what was the answer? Your answer seems to be no. Actually, the answer is YES, is it not? YOU on the other hand seem to be saying he is lying about that.

So is he lying when he said that ALL he did was swim?

Now, you keep SPECULATING that Pacquiao already learned about his rehab, no?

Then why did a man much closer to him say this?

You’ve got to get the doctor to look at it and to guide you as to the kind of rehab that you’ve got to do,” Arum said.

Notice that everything I'm giving you is statements directly from people involved, whereas you are giving your own fantasy drivel.

Explain Arum's statement. Doesn't it seem that he's saying Pacquiao didn't find out the KIND OF REHAB that he should be doing?

This is too easy, and you know you're full of ****.

Comment

I removed the rest of your post to show how you are "picking and choosing" what to discuss. I've asked you many times to address his entire statement, and you don't.

You asked a question. "Did he say everything that he did?"

Now tell me...what was the answer? Your answer seems to be no. Actually, the answer is YES, is it not? YOU on the other hand seem to be saying he is lying about that.

So is he lying when he said that ALL he did was swim?

Now, you keep SPECULATING that Pacquiao already learned about his rehab, no?

Then why did a man much closer to him say this?

You’ve got to get the doctor to look at it and to guide you as to the kind of rehab that you’ve got to do,” Arum said.

Notice that everything I'm giving you is statements directly from people involved, whereas you are giving your own fantasy drivel.

Explain Arum's statement. Doesn't it seem that he's saying Pacquiao didn't find out the KIND OF REHAB that he should be doing?

This is too easy, and you know you're full of ****.
          Its not speculation. Post surgery, the doctor just doesn't let you out of the door with 0 information. The guiding can start there and there can be follow-up visits or if its long distance, as in Manny's case, they can communicate by phone, emails, Skype. How do I know? Like I said, its not speculation its from experience.

On several occasions, my surgery occurred out of town. Guess what? They called me to know how I was doing and instructed me what to do and asked to contact them for anything and everything. Now that is for me. Don't you think that someone paying big bucks and super star like Manny is different? If its different its because Manny would get better treatment not worse.

When Manny left, you think he kept on the sling until he felt like it? You think that when he removed it that there was no communication and information exchanged??? Think again. Oh, and its NOT speculation:

"Although the sling has long been removed, Pacquiao said he has been advised to be extra-cautious with his moves."

"Manny's situation was improving, adding: "I can now raise my right arm."

So like I told you before, there are plenty of articles that point to Manny doing SELF REHAB but you do not like that so you deflect. Wished you were like that with Floyd's IV scandal. What did Floyd say was the reason for the IV? Where did you get your information from? Show me the quotes! Floyd/Ellerbe said this but you saying its not what they said but YOU speculated that its something that was not mentioned and was not even his situation:

Giving blood 10 days before and giving urine? Training slowed down that week and ended as it was after the weigh in ....
          But you believe those lies, do you?

Here is more proof that Manny did SELF REHAB. Read it and weep!!!

"Arum has nothing to worry about (regarding) my injury. I'm doing the rehab myself. I'm recovering faster than expected."

Like you said, easy stuff. Just like I debunked that post surgery flag waving evidence you thought you had.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that for both of my doctors, they requested that I send them pictures of my improvements. All the way up to one year out. When required, they provided additional information once they saw my pictures. There was contact after my surgery with them .... by phone and emails in my case. Even many months later.

Last edited by ADP02; 07-30-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Its not speculation. Post surgery, the doctor just doesn't let you out of the door with 0 information. The guiding can start there and there can be follow-up visits or if its long distance, as in Manny's case, they can communicate by phone, emails, Skype. How do I know? Like I said, its not speculation its from experience.

On several occasions, my surgery occurred out of town. Guess what? They called me to know how I was doing and instructed me what to do and asked to contact them for anything and everything. Now that is for me. Don't you think that someone paying big bucks and super star like Manny is different? If its different its because Manny would get better treatment not worse.

When Manny left, you think he kept on the sling until he felt like it? You think that when he removed it that there was no communication and information exchanged??? Think again. Oh, and its NOT speculation:

"Although the sling has long been removed, Pacquiao said he has been advised to be extra-cautious with his moves."

"Manny's situation was improving, adding: "I can now raise my right arm."

So like I told you before, there are plenty of articles that point to Manny doing SELF REHAB but you do not like that so you deflect. Wished you were like that with Floyd's IV scandal. What did Floyd say was the reason for the IV? Where did you get your information from? Show me the quotes! Floyd/Ellerbe said this but you saying its not what they said but YOU speculated that its something that was not mentioned and was not even his situation:

Giving blood 10 days before and giving urine? Training slowed down that week and ended as it was after the weigh in ....
            But you believe those lies, do you?

Here is more proof that Manny did SELF REHAB. Read it and weep!!!

"Arum has nothing to worry about (regarding) my injury. I'm doing the rehab myself. I'm recovering faster than expected."

Like you said, easy stuff. Just like I debunked that post surgery flag waving evidence you thought you had.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that for both of my doctors, they requested that I send them pictures of my improvements. All the way up to one year out. When required, they provided additional information once they saw my pictures. There was contact after my surgery with them .... by phone and emails in my case. Even many months later.
            Dude, you can't be this stupid. What you are doing IS speculation. You are saying that because your doctor talked to you, Pacquaio's doctor must have talked to him. And this is with ZERO proof of that.

You are not the only one who has had a surgery. I've had surgery as well, on my left arm, and when I woke up from that groggy state, the doctor talked to me about it, and I left. I didn't have to stay overnight, as Pac didn't have to stay overnight. I came in to have rehab later, just as Pacquaio was to come in to have rehab, and then they showed me the exercises and told me what to do at home, just as what Pacquaio was supposed to do. See how easy it is for me to point out he was to do the same thing?

You are speculating that it had to be the same as with your doctor/surgery, yet you are blatantly ignoring what Pacquia said and what Arum said. BLATANTLY IGNORING WHAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED SAID, AND YOU CAN'T DENY THIS!

Saying that they told him to be careful with his movement is NOT telling him what exercises to do. YOU ARE BEING RIDICULOUS.

And for the last time, saying he did self rehab doesn't mean squat IF HE IS NOT DOING THE PROPER REHAB. How can you keep mentioning this over and over. If he claims to be doing self rehab, yet his rehab is scuba diving, badminton, chess, and basketball, isn't that ******ed and counter productive???? Besides, HE SAID HE ONLY SWAM! "ALL I DID" was SWIM. You have been avoiding this and it's absolutely ******ed. You claim that it's all good because he obviously got better, but what you are not taking into account is all the lies his team has told about this injury, that his own team indicates he did not rehab properly after this surgery, and then he claimed to be just fine after his own rehab program when everything both YOU and I have found says that the most important thing is FOLLOWING THE DOCTOR'S REHAB PROGRAM!

Stop squirming with your bull****! What's frustrating is that from all of the Pacroaches I talk to, you do seem to be the one with the most intelligence. The reason I've turned from respectful to blatant disrespect is because ITS SEVERELY IDIOTIC FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING OVER AND OVER. IT REEKS OF BLATANT LIES, DEFLECTION, SPECULATION AND COWARDICE. You have gone on record saying he claims to have healed his 3 dot scar. You have said he rehabbed with badminton, chess, basketball, and scuba diving. THIS IS BEYOND IDIOTIC. I KNOW YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS BUT YOU ARE SAYING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING JUST TO GIVE THIS DUDE A PASS. I would expect RATH to say some of this **** you say. It's EMBARRASSING!

Comment

• I have a serious question to anyone in this thread:

Do you believe God healed pacquiao wounds and this is the reason why he recovered so fast ?

Or

Do you believe pacquiao was lying when he made that statement?

Comment

Dude, you can't be this stupid. What you are doing IS speculation. You are saying that because your doctor talked to you, Pacquaio's doctor must have talked to him. And this is with ZERO proof of that.

You are not the only one who has had a surgery. I've had surgery as well, on my left arm, and when I woke up from that groggy state, the doctor talked to me about it, and I left. I didn't have to stay overnight, as Pac didn't have to stay overnight. I came in to have rehab later, just as Pacquaio was to come in to have rehab, and then they showed me the exercises and told me what to do at home, just as what Pacquaio was supposed to do. See how easy it is for me to point out he was to do the same thing?

You are speculating that it had to be the same as with your doctor/surgery, yet you are blatantly ignoring what Pacquia said and what Arum said. BLATANTLY IGNORING WHAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED SAID, AND YOU CAN'T DENY THIS!

Saying that they told him to be careful with his movement is NOT telling him what exercises to do. YOU ARE BEING RIDICULOUS.

And for the last time, saying he did self rehab doesn't mean squat IF HE IS NOT DOING THE PROPER REHAB. How can you keep mentioning this over and over. If he claims to be doing self rehab, yet his rehab is scuba diving, badminton, chess, and basketball, isn't that ******ed and counter productive???? Besides, HE SAID HE ONLY SWAM! "ALL I DID" was SWIM. You have been avoiding this and it's absolutely ******ed. You claim that it's all good because he obviously got better, but what you are not taking into account is all the lies his team has told about this injury, that his own team indicates he did not rehab properly after this surgery, and then he claimed to be just fine after his own rehab program when everything both YOU and I have found says that the most important thing is FOLLOWING THE DOCTOR'S REHAB PROGRAM!

Stop squirming with your bull****! What's frustrating is that from all of the Pacroaches I talk to, you do seem to be the one with the most intelligence. The reason I've turned from respectful to blatant disrespect is because ITS SEVERELY IDIOTIC FOR YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING OVER AND OVER. IT REEKS OF BLATANT LIES, DEFLECTION, SPECULATION AND COWARDICE. You have gone on record saying he claims to have healed his 3 dot scar. You have said he rehabbed with badminton, chess, basketball, and scuba diving. THIS IS BEYOND IDIOTIC. I KNOW YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS BUT YOU ARE SAYING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING JUST TO GIVE THIS DUDE A PASS. I would expect RATH to say some of this **** you say. It's EMBARRASSING!
                What is embarrassing is that YOU HAVE NOTHING and it shows because the more you have nothing the more you call out others instead you should be looking in the mirror!

Why are you deflecting. Manny had SELF REHAB and you have NOTHING!!! If you did, you would have showed it a long time ago. You are squirming and digging yourself in a hole that you can no longer get out of.

I have a quote which you used but YOU stopped using it now because it no longer fits your agenda. HA!

"It’s fine with me if he’s not going to be here in the US at the end of the month because the doctor was AMAZED when he watched the three-minute SELF-REHAB video of Manny. A doctor will go there in the Philippines in the next couple of weeks to evaluate Manny’s shoulder and I’m really optimistic about it. I cannot say anything yet about his next fight since he is not yet healed."

"Arum, who was angered by Pacquiao’s decision to forego his scheduled rehab in the US, appears to have tempered down after seeing the boxer’s self-rehab."

"The rotator cuff injury has been healing fast that Koncz claims Pacquiao has been able to engage in some activities that require the use of his shoulder. “We have actually sent videos of Manny’s activities to his doctor in the US,” said Koncz. Although Pacquiao is recovering sooner than expected, Koncz doesn’t think a fight towards the end of the year could be on the pipeline"

So the doctor will explain things to a reporter and not his patient? Funny stuff!!!
                "After about 4 weeks, then we will allow him to start to raise the arm all the way over his head."

"Our goals for this early phase are for the repair to settle and to avoid damaging the suture tendon portion of the repair. We are allowing early motion, but not enough to stress the repair. Range of motion (ROM) is limited over the first 6 weeks; then we go for full ROM and begin strengthening at about 12 weeks. I will allow him to begin training in 6 months and he should be able to compete in 9-12 months.”

So Manny was told after removing the sling to be cautious. Well, do you think they just said "be careful?" Or do you think its all speculation that he was told what he can and cannot do during certain phases of his healing/rehab process?

BTW - So you had a crappy doctor. Too bad for you!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-30-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

What is embarrassing is that YOU HAVE NOTHING and it shows because the more you have nothing the more you call out others instead you should be looking in the mirror!

Why are you deflecting. Manny had SELF REHAB and you have NOTHING!!! If you did, you would have showed it a long time ago. You are squirming and digging yourself in a hole that you can no longer get out of.

I have a quote which you used but YOU stopped using it now because it no longer fits your agenda. HA!

"It’s fine with me if he’s not going to be here in the US at the end of the month because the doctor was AMAZED when he watched the three-minute SELF-REHAB video of Manny. A doctor will go there in the Philippines in the next couple of weeks to evaluate Manny’s shoulder and I’m really optimistic about it. I cannot say anything yet about his next fight since he is not yet healed."

"Arum, who was angered by Pacquiao’s decision to forego his scheduled rehab in the US, appears to have tempered down after seeing the boxer’s self-rehab."

"The rotator cuff injury has been healing fast that Koncz claims Pacquiao has been able to engage in some activities that require the use of his shoulder. “We have actually sent videos of Manny’s activities to his doctor in the US,” said Koncz. Although Pacquiao is recovering sooner than expected, Koncz doesn’t think a fight towards the end of the year could be on the pipeline"

So the doctor will explain things to a reporter and not his patient? Funny stuff!!!
                  "After about 4 weeks, then we will allow him to start to raise the arm all the way over his head."

"Our goals for this early phase are for the repair to settle and to avoid damaging the suture tendon portion of the repair. We are allowing early motion, but not enough to stress the repair. Range of motion (ROM) is limited over the first 6 weeks; then we go for full ROM and begin strengthening at about 12 weeks. I will allow him to begin training in 6 months and he should be able to compete in 9-12 months.”

So Manny was told after removing the sling to be cautious. Well, do you think they just said "be careful?" Or do you think its all speculation that he was told what he can and cannot do during certain phases of his healing/rehab process?

BTW - So you had a crappy doctor. Too bad for you!!!

hahahahaha. As I imagined, the same old deflection and bull****.

1. Explain why he said he didn't do rehab if he did rehab.

2. Explain why he said all he did was swim, if he did other things.

3. Explain why Arum said he has to find out the kind of rehab to do, if he already found out what he had to do.

I don't have to write a book to crush you. You can't answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    I have a serious question to anyone in this thread:

Do you believe God healed pacquiao wounds and this is the reason why he recovered so fast ?

Or

Do you believe pacquiao was lying when he made that statement?
                    Serious questions to you Floyd fans:
                    1) Manny did SELF REHAB and it took 1 year to come back to fight. Now if this was Floyd, would you be asking this question or say "I believe Floyd"

2) When Floyd said this is the reason for his IV, did you say he lied?
                    - Gave blood 10 days before
                    - Gave urine
                    - Training in which subsided during the final week and stopped on the day of the weigh in.

Comment

Serious questions to you Floyd fans:
                      1) Manny did SELF REHAB and it took 1 year to come back to fight. Now if this was Floyd, would you be asking this question or say "I believe Floyd"

2) When Floyd said this is the reason for his IV, did you say he lied?
                      - Gave blood 10 days before
                      - Gave urine
                      - Training in which subsided during the final week and stopped on the day of the weigh in.
                      Why didn't you answer the question. Same question I been asking you. Stop being a blatant duck. Try answering his question.

Comment

Working...
                      X