Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Broner criticized yet GGG praised?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Who did he beat?
    Who did Golovkin beat? at least Broner beat Malinaggi and DeMarco

Comment

Broner is an idiot who waste his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Who did Golovkin beat? at least Broner beat Malinaggi and DeMarco
        Why can nobody just answer a damn question anymore? Why did you bring GGG into it? I asked who broner beat, not golovkin.

Anyhow, lmao @ malignaggi
        Demarco ok. That's 1. Who else did broner beat for a title?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Why can nobody just answer a damn question anymore? Why did you bring GGG into it? I asked who broner beat, not golovkin.

Anyhow, lmao @ malignaggi
          Demarco ok. That's 1. Who else did broner beat for a title?
          The only reason i bought golovkin into it is cause this thread is comparing the 2 and ya other than those 2 broner didn't beat any other a or b class fighters

Comment

because GGG is an @$$H0L3 ang broner is the FOTD

Comment

Broner is a clown and classless street thug whereas Golovkin is a dedicated champion and carries himself with class and self respect. The chimpanzee Broner could learn a thing or two from a real man like GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                because GGG is an @$$H0L3 ang broner is the FOTD

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Broner and GGG are among my top favorite fighters.
                  This is NSB you CANT like both, Pick a side and stick to it even when you come off as irrational

They're both criticized just by opposite ends of the boxing fan base. And each side has valid arguments

GGG needs to step up his competition while Broners taken a L every time he has stepped up.

If The day comes that GGG takes a L the way Broner did to Maidana there will similiAr Meme threads made

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    The only reason i bought golovkin into it is cause this thread is comparing the 2 and ya other than those 2 broner didn't beat any other a or b class fighters
                    The problem is that at this point in Golovkin's division, aside from him, the top guys are glorified undercard fighters who won't even fight him. Martinez's team wouldn't let the fight happen. Cotto and Canelo dropped their belts and moved down a division. Pirog pulled out because of a bad back injury and retired (not his fault of course).

I hate to be that guy who claims "everyone is ducking GGG" but there's truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      Broner is 26 and is 5-2 against current or former world champions and has won titles in 4 different divisions....GGG is 34 and only 3-0 against current or former world champions and thats in 1 division....Please explain

What point are you even trying to make here?

What is Broner getting criticized for, and what is GGG getting praised for that you are trying to compare? This isn't a complete thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X