Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three S.hittest Thread Starters of the Month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Originally posted by DinduNuffins View Post
        I dindunuffins
        please incorporate beer's picture as your avatar or signature dindu kinte.

i have i hopes for you as a poster.

keep your head down and steer clear for the first couple of years. its the most dangerous for young posters.

Comment

Jhonny cleaned me out, he was throwing them snaps, as he kept making point.
          Jhonny loves craps!

Gotta get him steak tonight!

He hit 6 & 8 the hard way!!

Baby boi Jhonny drama loves Dj quick.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bogEe1U-bdU
          Last edited by Zaroku; 05-03-2016, 12:54 AM.

Comment

The s.hittiest thread starters are usually Alts. Solution to this is obvious.

Comment

Almost time to declare May's, and there's been some good work from B.UTLER this one, the lad's done well.

However, I feel that AlexKid and Beercules have got this title on a lock.

Note that Zaroku has improved, so this "telling someone they're a ****" can be a positive thing.

Comment

Okay guys, here we go, it's been a good one for **** threads, you all ought to be proud of your efforts...

MAY'S TOP THREE SHITTEST THREAD STARTERS

1. Alexkid - Let's be honest... when the lad is on his game, when it comes to shit threads, he's UNTOUCHABLE. The Sugar Ray Robinson of posting worthless, unreadable crap - well done him.

2. B.UTLER- A solid new entry from a complete ****tard here. B.UTLER's threads are so crap I even made a Thunderdome thread about it.

3. Beercules - Some people will learn from being in this ranking - note how much Zaroku has improved - but this daft bastard will just never learn, bless him. He's like a three-legged dog getting kicked up the arse for a biscuit. He could say "woof woof, I hate being kicked up the arse", but the prick will go back for another boot up the **** time and time again. He'll never ****ing learn. With Beer - and I love the lad - if any thought enters his head, no matter how trivial, he'll want to get it down for us all. Look forward to threads like "I just breathed in" and "my ear was itchy so I scratched it (poll included)" coming soon.

Comment

Here's the new champ cementing his legacy:

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Kung Fu is the most overrated martial arts of all time. Krav Maga is #1
                  I'm currently watching Shaolin in Netflix.
                  Growing up watching these Chinese Kung Fu movies with Shaolin Monks flying, breaking rocks with their heads and their silly different stance like monkey, snake, lion and drunken stance, you would think kung fu is the boss of all martial arts.

In reality kung fu is probably the least martial arts for defense. You don't a see kung fu master dominating UFC.

Krav Maga is the no.1 martial arts of all time.

led, I can't reply to the actual thread as he's blocked me.

Comment

_Maxi is by far the shittiest thread starter.
                    Last edited by Death_Adder; 05-31-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I take it this is about lounge threads.. nsb is flooded with **** on a 24 hr basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X