Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Featherweight Orlando Salido feels he was not given a full fight versus Mikey Garcia last night in New York City. Following the match, Salido who went to Roosevelt Hospital for a check up, and tests revealed that he suffered a broken nose. The former champion is not exactly sure when he suffered the injury, but he believes his nose was busted in the early rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
    When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the great fighters from the good fighters.
    Last edited by bigcursedawg; 01-20-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Did Garcia fly into your face an break it? No he did it with his fist

Comment

I'm sure there will be a rematch but mikey finishes him off this time

Comment

hold on, so are izzy, odlh, morales and a plethora more who've quit, hondurian?

Comment

Damn... That's deep salido has a point there.

Comment

Such a shame one man can fight being hurt and the other can't. Garcia found the bitch way out.

Comment

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-20-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
                  When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the greats fighter from the good fighters.
                  Yes sir!! Damn right.

Comment

Salido needs to drop this dude, pull his trunks down and show him what real COJONES look like. Then after the fight Garcia can go back home and double check himself.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X