Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Talks Weed, "Its a Joint, Let's Be ****in Real!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's just weed... It shouldn't be in any PED list.
    It's schedule 1 drug, while cocaine and heroin are schedule 2 (less dangerous), lol.

Comment

sounds like something outta goodfellas

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Yes, it's just weed... It shouldn't be in any PED list.
        It's schedule 1 drug, while cocaine and heroin are schedule 2 (less dangerous), lol.
        marijuana is not a schedule 1 drug any longer. they tried as long as they could, but they cant keep the bs up forever...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          marijuana is not a schedule 1 drug any longer. they tried as long as they could, but they cant keep the bs up forever...
          That's news to me and glad to hear it. Now we just need the dispensaries to open up in NJ, especially with the devastation of hurricane sandy, they can use the revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            That's news to me and glad to hear it. Now we just need the dispensaries to open up in NJ, especially with the devastation of hurricane sandy, they can use the revenue.
            lol, they sure can, and that would actually be a great idea! dirty jerz needs all the moola they can get teehee

Comment

Comment

Would he be saying this if it were Martinez who failed the post fight drug test?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  Im pretty sure it is still a schedule 1 drug, federally at least

Any way this war on weed needs to end

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    if floyd said this same thing imagine the comments

must defend Floyd at all costs...even on topics that have nothing to do with him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Im pretty sure it is still a schedule 1 drug, federally at least

Any way this war on weed needs to end

I dont believe it is a schedule 1 at all anymore at all, but yea the fact its illegal in the first place is laughable to me...

Comment

Working...
                      X