Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this fight does not get made, in 5-10-20 years, Mayweather will be looked back on as a guy who had a part in the superfight of that era not ever happening. No fans boys or anyone else will have the power to change that, it will stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      No SH-IT!!! Floyd DEMANDS and does not negotiate. And NOTHING will change the fact that Floyd will be remembered for his part in the fiasco.
      Pac fighting JMM on Dec 8! Like i told another poster when he/she was praising Pac for talking smack AFTER he signed, that IF pac wins and continues talking then ill play along till then BHAAAA little sheep

Comment

No SH-IT!!! Floyd DEMANDS and does not negotiate. And NOTHING will change the fact that Floyd will be remembered for his part in the fiasco.
        Floyd is the PPV King. He can call the shots.

If Manny were PPV King, he would call the shots.

Comment

If this fight does not get made, in 5-10-20 years, Mayweather will be looked back on as a guy who had a part in the superfight of that era not ever happening. No fans boys or anyone else will have the power to change that, it will stand.
          And sowill the fact that pac refused to be tested. That i think will tarnish a legacy more but thats for another thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Pac fighting JMM on Dec 8! Like i told another poster when he/she was praising Pac for talking smack AFTER he signed, that IF pac wins and continues talking then ill play along till then BHAAAA little sheep
            Pac agreed well before this fight was signed. Over 6 months ago he agreed to ALL the testing and he agreed to take less money at least 4 months ago. Not news.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Call it what you want, but I'll bet you'll be glued to that TV set if/when that fight gets made. Right or wrong?
              Nah, I've been consistent that last year was the latest I would pay for this fight. It would be a pretty easy decision to not order now. Why would I give these two douches any money when they finally get desperate enough to make this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                And sowill the fact that pac refused to be tested. That i think will tarnish a legacy more but thats for another thread
                BOTH will be blamed!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  somebody give up a REAL good reason for why Manny didn't say NONE of the things he's saying NOW...lets say, about a month ago?!?...why is he so talkative NOW?!?...somebody school me without being defensive
                  Heres a good reason...CAUSE HES PROMOTING!!! But dont tell the Pac fans, they actually think hes serious.

Let them have their fun

Comment

If this fight does not get made, in 5-10-20 years, Mayweather will be looked back on as a guy who had a part in the superfight of that era not ever happening. No fans boys or anyone else will have the power to change that, it will stand.
                    When people look back, they'll ask the same question: "Why would Manny pass up a mega paycheck by running from a random blood and urine test when Floyd's other opponents passed the tests and had absolutely no problem with it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      somebody give up a REAL good reason for why Manny didn't say NONE of the things he's saying NOW...lets say, about a month ago?!?...why is he so talkative NOW?!?...somebody school me without being defensive
                      Manny said a while back that he was willing to take less to get the fight on but Floyd blew it when he said that he wants ALL PPV money .... so talks broke off .... if SERIOUS negotiations took place, that number of 55-45 is not too far from where Manny started from ..... Floyd's offer was WAY WAY OFF.

Secondly, why does it matter when Manny says it? If Floyd is serious then all he has to say is "that is something that we can work with when the time comes" (ie. > December 8)

Instead, Floyd's team can't wait to knock Manny's offer down and counter with NO WAY to 55-45 .... and says must be 60-40 minimum .... that to me is taking a step back while Manny is ALWAYS the one moving FORWARD. Tell me why that is if Floyd is so serious about fighting Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X