Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
    When you put it like that, you make it sound as if without guns we're living in total chaos, in an anarchic society where anything goes and good law abiding citizens are helpless. It ain't that ****ED up out here

The last time someone shot up a school was back in '96... If anything we have a big problem with people getting stabbed and gang culture, particularly amongst teenagers.
    Yeah we have alot of knife crime but its harder to kill somebody with a knife than a gun. you have to be close to them.

You ever heard of a drive by with knives?

haha

Comment

You guys are panicking way to early from all this. First off, Obama doesn't want to BAN guns, he never has. He would be stupid to try and contest the 2nd amendment. What he's trying to do is make it harder for people to obtain certain type of guns that are made exclusively for killing human beings.

As far as the economy is concerned, we don't know what will happen. I know that the stimulus is something that both Republican and Democrats agreed was necessary, we just don't know if it will help as much as some people think.

I personally think we are in for some rough weather ahead, real rough. the **** is about to hit the fan people and no doubt it will be blaimed on Obama. That's the risk he took when he came into office. He understands this and is trying to do something very risky to jump start this economy.

I don't know if it will work but it will take a long time for things to get better, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        Yeah we have alot of knife crime but its harder to kill somebody with a knife than a gun. you have to be close to them.

You ever heard of a drive by with knives?

haha
        A guy comes with you with a knife. You can run away. A gun comes with you with a rifle or automatic, you are finished

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous Floyd View Post
          I never understand people's obsession with guns. Many other countries live peaceful without guns. Such as Australia UK France and many parts of Europe. This thing about martial law and government talking over propaganda has never happened and never will.
          Does the Nazis taking over Germany and killing all the jews not come under that?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelous Floyd View Post
            A guy comes with you with a knife. You can run away. A gun comes with you with a rifle or automatic, you are finished
            Exactly

I'm agreeing with you.

Comment

Does the Nazis taking over Germany and killing all the jews not come under that?
              They had support from the German people. They were voted into Power

Comment

Originally posted by latiger12 View Post
                March 1996, Dublin....which actually prompted the ban.

April 2002, Germany

I would be interested so see the crime statics since the ban. I dont know what they are, but in Austrailia, the crime rate is up since they banned hand guns.
                haha but we dont have the risk of getting shot at uni/school/on the street. A police officer firing a gun makes the news for a week questioning whether or not he should has discharged his weapon. And about martial law, yes a few hicks with guns is going to stop the most advanced military in the world haha

Comment

Nobody in our country legally has guns. Whens the last time one of our schools got shot up??

School shootings in America are rare.And most if not all the white school shooters and that Asian shooter 2 years ago was on Psychotropic drugs like Prozac which has side Effects.

Check out this link:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ail_killer.htm

Do some in depth research on that article if you want.

The Asian shooter in Virgina Tech was on Antidepressants.

http://www.naturalnews.com/021798.html

Crime in England increased after they had a gun ban.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1440764.stm

Studies show that areas in the U.S that doesn`t have strict gun control like New York(virtually Impossible to get a gun "legally" there),Detroit,Chicago
                  have much higher crime rates Then states like Texas, Georgia,Montana where you could own a gun easlly "legally".

A lot of Criminals do not like to commit crimes in Areas where they know people are armed.

Kennesaw Georgia,had a high crime rate.When they passed a law requiring people to own guns there in 1982, crime drop by 89 percent After that.

http://www.gunmyths.com/2009/01/07/g...w-in-kennesaw/

You need guns to protect yourself from criminals.Gun ban gives the criminals power over you and leaves you helpless.Think of the amount of lives that could have been saved in all those mass shootings if people were armed in those situations.

Cops most of the time show up after you've been owned by a criminal.If you had a gun you probably could have owned that crook.

A lot of the media love to ignore people that save they own and other people lives by shooting a criminal that was about to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    I'm looking at some of the things he's doing ... especially with the bans he's trying to impose which will only go until its completely banned.

A ban to a limit is a ban until its finished completely.

For someone reason... it sorta scares me to think of no one being able to have guns at all because the government says so.

Sorry if this makes someone mad.. just felt like saying it.

and the robin hood act seems exactly like i said. an act.

Sorry i don't have a billion facts like some of you guys.. but I'm gettin this feeling everytime he talks. and the federal reserve...

can someone completely explain that to me?

Exactly where does the money come from?..amount of Gold a country has determines what?
                    I`m a black man and i told many blacks that Obama is a fraud and he want`s
                    to ban guns,Start a forced compulsory draft where you get basic training and do "community work"which was on his website,And that he voted for the war in Iraq,voted Warrantless wiretapping,Patriot act and other horrible things.

I was called an uncle tom by some of them even though i don`t like MCcain either.

I wanted someone from a third party to win like Ralf Nader or Cinthia Mckinnly
                    (former black female congressman).

Neither of them are corporate ho`s.

Comment

Let me give ya`ll in the U.S a word of advice.If you thinking about getting a converter box if you don`t have cable think again.

I would not trust those those boxes if i was ya`ll.You never know what there really for.

It might be a good idea to get rid of your cable also.

Comment

Working...
                      X