No announcement yet.

Better Reflexes???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Reflexes???

Is there a way you can gain better reflexes or are you just born with it?

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
    Is there a way you can gain better reflexes or are you just born with it?

Your potential is limited by your genes, however few people ever reach their full potential. Regular boxing training will sharpen your reflexes.

Comment

Double ended bag will help you out some

Comment

Chris Eubank used martial arts techniques and vigorous body-stretching exercises.

Comment

take some tango and salsa. LOL

its something even in the mentality you could see Nassem Hamed how he dance and try the same.

sometimes try to fight like a drunken boxer it gives you some bit reflex and is cool and fun

Comment

sparring definately...double end bag...and try this...go to a wall, throw a ball and make it rebound back at ur face but try to slip it

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91 View Post
              sparring definately...double end bag...and try this...go to a wall, throw a ball and make it rebound back at ur face but try to slip it
              Not a bad idea. I used to use a tennis ball at a close range I would throw it with a right in the same form I use for throwing a straiht right and just slip it when it rebounds. I actually thought that was an original idea. The double end ball is designed for just that purpose, It can be a tricky aparatus to master, but works wonders with your reaction time

Comment

I noticed a lot of gyms put the double end ball up so tight that you can't get any swing on the thing- even with snappy punches. I like working on one of those double end peanut bags hung real loose.

Comment

Play air hockey.

Comment

^^^haha...that gets handspeed up, not reflexes

Comment

Working...
                    X