Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Chigga the realest hood dude ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    did 10 years and full of shlt? He has a ton of stories, i shouldnt expect less from a guy that likes gme bandz, you prob like slim jesus too
    Doing 10 years for being a ****** don't make ya gangsta.

Bandz has called out half the blacks in Chicago and ain't none of them doing ****. I guess its too hard for them to find a white dude in the hood who tells them where he's at though.

Comment

I just listened to that gme bands guy and he ****in sucks. He just sounds like every other hood rapper. The chinaman is much better, has a tighter more polished flow and more original sound.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Doing 10 years for being a ****** don't make ya gangsta.

Bandz has called out half the blacks in Chicago and ain't none of them doing ****. I guess its too hard for them to find a white dude in the hood who tells them where he's at though.
        Lol wtf, you always chirp on blacks and ghetto people but a white guy and an Asian are hardcore and now you can't decide wether to spit or swallow

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFg66BJO2w4&sns=em

I watch a lot of these DJ Vlad vids, I don't see any black dudes more real than Mr. Mac here.

Are Chiggas about to take over rap?

Are black rappers getting too soft?
          Not at all, not the realist dude ever. Most guys I know in ESSJ, from jump street are down beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            Lol wtf, you always chirp on blacks and ghetto people but a white guy and an Asian are hardcore and now you can't decide wether to spit or swallow
            No, I chirp on ghetto black people, that has nothing to do with my enjoyment for rap.

Comment

Working...
            X