Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans burn Donald Trump effigies for Easter ritual.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump2016!!!!

Comment

president trump welcomes all Mexicans as long as they come here legally, but i expect rational thinking to be lost on the uneducated. embracing poverty and identifying with illegal immigration, good work, Mexico.

Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world and drug cartels are in every street corner chopping heads... these peasants should prioritize actual threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        I fear for Donald's life the next time he visits Mexico. They don't like him.
        Why would he visit Mexico anyway? It's a dump, and a violent one at that.

I've lived in Texas over 40 years now, and I never bothered going to Mexico. Why visit a Third World country?

Comment

They will pay for their sins.

Comment

I wonder if a single one of these people can explain why they hate Donald Trump.

I doubt it. They just know from a friend's cousin who read a tabloid article that Trump "hates Mexico".

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              president trump welcomes all Mexicans as long as they come here legally, but i expect rational thinking to be lost on the uneducated. embracing poverty and identifying with illegal immigration, good work, Mexico.

Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world and drug cartels are in every street corner chopping heads... these peasants should prioritize actual threats.
              I really don't understand it.

The massive economic disparity between the US and Mexico has largely evaporated to the point that net legal immigration between the two countries is naturally frozen. Not frozen because of regulation, frozen because not many "normal" Mexicans really want to move here anymore.

All the open border is at this point is a venue for drug smuggling, hookers, identity thieves, etc.

Yet when you insult those people, you are accused of insulting the whole of Mexico?

And people don't find that even more insulting?

It's like a Japanese politician condemning an American pedophile and the American media coming out with tabloids titled "WE DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER! ".

Wouldn't people kinda scratch their heads at that? I guess liberals kind of deep down realize they're terrible people so when you insult terrible people they take it personally.
              Last edited by ////; 03-30-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                I really don't understand it.

The massive economic disparity between the US and Mexico has largely evaporated to the point that net legal immigration between the two countries is naturally frozen. Not frozen because of regulation, frozen because not many "normal" Mexicans really want to move here anymore.

All the open border is at this point is a venue for drug smuggling, hookers, identity thieves, etc.

Yet when you insult those people, you are accused of insulting the whole of Mexico?

And people don't find that even more insulting?

It's like a Japanese politician condemning an American pedophile and the American media coming out with tabloids titled "WE DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER! ".

Wouldn't people kinda scratch their heads at that? I guess liberals kind of deep down realize they're terrible people so when you insult terrible people they take it personally.
                yea libtards gon' libtard best explains it (and most things we scratch our heads on) i suppose.

but as far Mexico goes, their non-existent educational system and deeply rooted Mexican pride, which i can admire in a way (given the cuck climate in our own country and Europe), can explain their hysteria.

Comment

Donald fires back and burns people with words.

He scoffs at piņata effigy burners!!

I laugh at his antics! He is a fool!! He knows how to stir up the easily offended.

He is funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    yea libtards gon' libtard best explains it (and most things we scratch our heads on) i suppose.

but as far Mexico goes, their non-existent educational system and deeply rooted Mexican pride, which i can admire in a way (given the cuck climate in our own country and Europe), can explain their hysteria.
                    Actually the Mexican education system isn't bad. We just tend to get the dregs of society in the states. Mexicans are hard working, solid people. But, America's drug appetite adds levels of corruption that social scientists struggle to comprehend.

Ever Heard of Mal Verde??

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Why would he visit Mexico anyway? It's a dump, and a violent one at that.

I've lived in Texas over 40 years now, and I never bothered going to Mexico. Why visit a Third World country?
                      My family in Texas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Del rio, want Texas to leave the union!!

Don't mess with Texas!

Comment

Working...
                      X