Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can formulate an argument otherwise im going to stick with:

Irondan-great fukn poster, somewhat biased against froch, somewhat floyd apologist.

Wah

Comment

• Shi t, i apparently need to remove the anti-froch(bias) tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Cuz you shunned someone cuz of an educated opinion. That shows bias. Not hard to figure out.

I'm not so sure it does.

Comment

Shi t, i apparently need to remove the anti-froch(bias) tag.
          You could also go ahead and remove that Floyd apologist tag aswell

Perhaps a "Biased against Doug Fischer" tag?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You could also go ahead and remove that Floyd apologist tag aswell

Perhaps a "Biased against Doug Fischer" tag?

Its the reason behind it

Comment

Its the reason behind it
              I just told you that that isn't the reason

Perhaps we should watch the Cotto fight now, brother It's about to start.

Comment

• Thx for proving my point. If the only public reason why you cant follow a very good boxing writer (who has given public props to your favorite writer cliff rold btw and hired him in the past) is because of his views of floyd then it displays some bias.

And there's nothing really wrong with that. U just cant claim to be unbiased.

Comment

Thx for proving my point. If the only public reason why you cant follow a very good boxing writer (who has given public props to your favorite writer cliff rold btw and hired him in the past) is because of his views of floyd then it displays some bias.

And there's nothing really wrong with that. U just cant claim to be unbiased.

You've got to be joking, or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Thanks for the love guys, I really appreciate it.

My votes (In terms of knowledgeable) goes to NChristo, GreatA, Benny, the list goes on and on to be honest, it's hard to narrow it down to just a handful of guys because despite the fact there's such a long list of moron's on here there's also a long list of great guys, there's just a lot more idiots . That's more from a historical standpoint, though. In terms of breaking down fights, there's quite a lot of guys on here, amongst an amassment of ****, that know their Boxing.
                    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    This **** here deserves to be at the top of the unbias great post list. Jabs too
                    Thanks.

Are you 2 really arguing over this ?, seems a bit silly, especially given that Dan is clearly bias, really thinks Johnson should of got the decision over Pastrano

Comment

• Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                      Thanks.

Are you 2 really arguing over this ?, seems a bit silly, especially given that Dan is clearly bias, really thinks Johnson should of got the decision over Pastrano
                      Nah, I'm only biased toward Johnson because I don't like Nat Fleischer.

You know who I am biased toward? John H Stracey.

Comment

Working...
                      X