Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a LEGIT Champioin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least credible champion? Definitely Bradley...... he's worse than a paper champion he's an imposter, he shouldn't even be ranked at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Least credible champion? Definitely Bradley...... he's worse than a paper champion he's an imposter, he shouldn't even be ranked at WW.
      Where is he ranked at WW? I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Simple question, with his interim belt do you consider Robert Guerrero a WW champion?

Like 154, Floyd also is the real WBA/WBC champion at 147. Do you still think Guerrero should be that real champion instead for the WBC?
        Everyone's a CHAMPION this days I guess, it doesn't really matter whether your the best or not. Heck, I'm a champion too! We're all champions!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Where is he ranked at WW? I'm not sure.
          7 by the Ring LoL below Zaveck

Comment

What about Trout at 154? Considering Floyd is the champion up there as well for the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              But the only reason he wasn't ranked was because he was inactive (For reasons we know)

He was still a Top WW at the time.

It's like saying Mayweather wasn't a Top WW when Ortiz fought him.
              It's nothing like that at all..Like you said for reason's we know..Why should Berto be awarded for breaking the rules??He lost his position...May never lost/should not have lost his position not then and not know...

Comment

more legit then bradley who got a gift decision over pac and paulie who beat a horrible titleholder

Comment

7 by the Ring LoL below Zaveck
                  Ah, man. Completely disregarding his "win"

Just checked them out, I see Guererro has been placed at #3 which I expected.

Lord knows how Brook is #4 though.

Also, Senchenko has creeped his way back in the Top 10 with his win over Hatton

Comment

Still mad I see..Damn your going to be really mad when Pac beats ya idol for the 3rd time..Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      It's nothing like that at all..Like you said for reason's we know..Why should Berto be awarded for breaking the rules??He lost his position...May never lost/should not have lost his position not then and not know...
                      Well you're saying no matter how you spin it, he wasn't ranked and didn't have a belt.

Well the same applies for Mayweather when he fought Ortiz so by the same logic, "no matter how you spin it" surely he wasn't a top fighter either.

He broke the rules but still, he was a top WW at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X