Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen I'm not saying I'm going to beat them ffs... I'm saying Calderon isn't sparking me.. I have enough power to keep him honest and walking through me.. The reach advantage is huge that I catch him on the way in... I'm not gonna take the fight to calderon... I would try and keep him at distance and when he comes forward and tries to land with my reach advantage I'm getting off while he is trying to close the massive distance... I don't think many of you understand how small he is... I have no doubts that unless I struck a lottery win on his way in he beats me on points and makes me look foolish at times well most of the time but I doubt he would KO me..

Mallignagi wouldn't spark me either... Not on one punch anyways... On an accumulation yes... Paulie wouldn't spark me in one round with one punch... Not happening..

Comment

I think you would spark Mayweather too. Mayweather is 5'8 to your 6 and only around 151 lbs.

BIG MAN!

Comment

Some people in here are blind. Calderon is the size of an 10 year old. Hes not going to KO you. Hed have a hard enough time finding your chin as long as you held your hands high and stayed at arms length.

Comment

Anyone who said Calderon would knock him out are ****ing idiots.

Comment

Nah TS, he would hit you at will again and again and you would never be able to touch him. I am similar in size to you and have some boxing experience too, so I don't think he could ko me either but my face would be welted up bad after a boxing match with him.

Comment

For those bashing Paulie, see Diaz and Khan's faces after their fight against him. He probably didn't hurt them, but he did touch up their face.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                I think you would spark Mayweather too. Mayweather is 5'8 to your 6 and only around 151 lbs.

BIG MAN!
                Mayweather is closer to an average sized man with average sized reach. Calderon is a little person.

Comment

I had to sign up to the forum just to respond to this.

Would Calderon one-shot KO you or punch you into complete unconsciousness? Maybe not. But he would pepper the living **** out of you and every power shot would hurt. Boxing is what the man does for a living and he is one of few best Strawweights in history.

Malignaggi on the other hand, would probably put your lights out relatively easily.

Comment

The tide is turning lol...there is no way calderon is knocking me out... He is absolutely tiny... I don't think people realise just how small Calderon is and if they did they would feel a little silly....

Comment

Originally posted by ChalantSavant View Post
                      I had to sign up to the forum just to respond to this.

Would Calderon one-shot KO you or punch you into complete unconsciousness? Maybe not. But he would pepper the living **** out of you and every power shot would hurt. Boxing is what the man does for a living and he is one of few best Strawweights in history.

Malignaggi on the other hand, would probably put your lights out relatively easily.
                      Welcome buddy... That's my point.. I'm not saying Calderon wouldn't beat me on point but what I am saying is that he wouldn't knock me out and I said Malignaggi wouldn't spark me clean out in 1 shot either... This is my point..

Comment

Working...
                      X