No announcement yet.

People Will Be Back On Dawson's Nuts In An Hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Will Be Back On Dawson's Nuts In An Hour

He's about to put on a career defining performance.

He's been training at The Kronk, the greatest gym of all time, getting tough sparring and the world's best training.

Get the bandwagon fired up. It's time for Bad Chad to bust some ass.

Cuz Steward is a boss. Despite the mismatch in size and height I still think the Romanian has a chance for an upset, quote me on dat meow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      He's about to put on a career defining performance.

He's been training at The Kronk, the greatest gym of all time, getting tough sparring and the world's best training.

Get the bandwagon fired up. It's time for Bad Chad to bust some ass.
      The greatest and most storied gym of all time is actually Gleasons in Brooklyn, NY which is why ESPN/Bert Sugar do all their boxing shows from said gym. But Kronk is a close 2nd.

But yes you're right people will be back on his nuts if he wins.

Comment

i never rated him in the first place. people still rate him and i'm glad when he gets beat again so we can forget about that peanut headed ****

Comment

I'm waiting until after tonight. I'm a Bad Chad fan, I know he's got the skills. I don't trust his mindset yet after that Pacal mess. I don't think he showed up. Maybe he's a different man because he's at the Kronk like you said. We'll see. He would have outclassed Diaconu 2 years ago.

Comment

expect to see a ton of Dawson avatars tonight coming out of the woodwork

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              expect to see a ton of Dawson avatars tonight coming out of the woodwork

I will still hate on him regardless win or lose! I dont flip-flop like *****s. Hes got alot more skills than smarts thats for sure. Too bad his IQ wasnt 10 higher he would be a much better fighter/person.

/spends his years earnings buying my self da bling watch yo

Comment

I hope so...I was impressed with him up until that god awful pathetic performance against Pascal where he was about 10 times worse....

Wasnt he being trained by Eddie Mustafa Muhammad before? Eddie is a damn good trainer, although underrated. It wasnt his camps fault that Dawson was boxing horribly, it was Dawsons own mindset.

I really, really hope hes permanently fixed that.

Comment

Nah I dont think so haters gonna hate

Comment

MIght as well just go ahead and have the mods delete this thread now.

Comment

Working...
                    X